Nexeternity

San Pedro Ceremony

6 posts in this topic

Hey family!  Brothers and sisters :)   Hehe I am fresh out of the ceremony.

This was the most beautiful and powerful ceremony I have ever done.  It was incredibly practical… going to the core of lack of self love and love for others.  Lack of appreciation for life and our disconnection to love in general.

The medicine opens you up incredibly.  You hear people tell their stories and cry their pain and you just can't help sobbing along with them.  At the same time without denying our sadness and anger that we have we try to remember to try and learn that we can grow ourselves by enjoying and laughing and being loving instead of suffering.

It was all so concrete.  Are you treating yourself lovingly?  Are you treating others lovingly? Are you valuing yourself and others and life?

There was lots of inner child work done, you would look into the fire and talk to your inner kid, tell him that he is okay, that he has a great wisdom in being loving and playful and that it's going to be okay, that he is safe now and he has done a great job for you in your life.

We even talked about how not everything should be done “in the name of love” because that can lead to toxic relationships with your kids for example when you just sacrifice yourself constantly in the name of being loving but are really treating yourself badly.

One thing that got me thinking was about masculine compassion.  I can see the value in putting limits and setting clear boundaries… but the harsh language from this place serves no purpose.   We can send a clear, strong message without being harsh and mean… and I think it would be more healing.

Anyways…

I love you guys.  And you guys are a great people trying to make the world a more loving place.

We really need to treat ourselves and each other better.

Have an amazing week.

Masculine compassion is not about using mean language. It is about enforcing necessary boundaries and facing harsh truths.

Being mean is just being an egoic dick.

Congratz on your ceremony.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Nexeternity said:

One thing that got me thinking was about masculine compassion. 

i got the same message from mescaline. First  lightly from san pedro and then peyote  hit me hard with the message.

mescaline is very Masucline

San pedro sounds like such an amazing psychedelic. Shame it doesnt seem to be an option in Australia 

Having a San Pedro cactus is legal in Australia - just brewing it into a tea is not legal (you might want to check out the Corroboree forums for buy/sell/swap).  But like Julian Palmer says, when was the last time Mr Plod came knocking on your door asking you "what is that tea you are brewing on your stove?"  Also, there are people in Aus doing ceremony - you just need to know where to look ;).

Edited by Freakyboo

I really would like to do San Pedro. What an excellent trip report....you really did some healing, and I'm happy for you! If you have a chance, PM me the info of the place you went to do this. Thank you.