1x0

Unique nothingness

13 posts in this topic

Hello you lovely people!

Thought I'd put this out there while it baffles me.

I am unique and constantly changing

I am nothingness

When pursuing experiences in the hope that something pulls me, I find myself contemplating these two statements which tends to put the breaks on.

Any guidance regarding settling my discernment would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, zambize said:

How does one go about verifying they are unique?

The way I see it:

My inherited physical makeup is unique.

My experience and therefore my perception filter is unique. 

26 minutes ago, 1x0 said:

Hello you lovely people!

I am nothingness

When pursuing experiences in the hope that something pulls me, I find myself contemplating these two statements which tends to put the breaks on.

Thanks in advance!

hi 1x0,

Can you clarify what pursuing experience that pulls you means.  And then what you mean by putting the brakes on as a result of those statements.  Generally those statements aren't thrown around to stop, but widen the mystery of things.

If you mean looking for what interests you and then these statements somehow make you believe that you shouldn't since you are nothing and constantly changing, so whats the point of pursuing.  Then ask yourself what do you want to do, and forget about what you read is right?  Nothingness can still enjoy pursuits and changes, and its own nothingness as well.  Why not celebrate in the unique and changes that happen as well.  If its because you read somewhere that things are not this way ultimately, just throw it out, its b.s.

Edited by Mu_

7 hours ago, 1x0 said:

Hello you lovely people!

I am nothingness

Thanks in advance!

Nonexistence = we are using this word to point out that there is indeed, no such thing as “doesn’t exist”.

So, your two statements are the same, nothingness is not nonexistence, it’s everything, it’s infinite being. 

The brain auto-attempts to resolve.  They are the same. You are not accidental, you are most essential. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 03/11/2018 at 6:25 AM, Mu_ said:

Can you clarify what pursuing experience that pulls you means.

Hi @Mu_, I was showing all my high level conclusions of how to exist (or at least get over my current challenges), he said that I was thinking too rationally and that my best Idea was to experience more and let something pull me. This way I wouldn't need to think so much. He might be right and I am there is noting to lose testing this out. However....

On 03/11/2018 at 6:25 AM, Mu_ said:

And then what you mean by putting the brakes on as a result of those statements

When putting these new experiences: I am unique and constantly changing, and I am nothingness, of which I believe to be true to a greater extent, They somewhat contradict each other and I find myself confused. Am I the character I am led to believe, through all the social constructs and lessons learnt. This personal identity that may well have a unique ability and purpose. Or am I really nothing that is observing a fairy story, that could be any character with no real meaning or purpose.

Hi @Nahm 

On 03/11/2018 at 1:41 PM, Nahm said:

Nonexistence = we are using this word to point out that there is indeed, no such thing as “doesn’t exist”.

So, your two statements are the same, nothingness is not nonexistence, it’s everything, it’s infinite being. 

The brain auto-attempts to resolve.  They are the same. You are not accidental, you are most essential. 

Could you point me at something to learn what you mean be nothingness is nonexistence and why I could be considered as essential.

Many thanks! You are super stars!

@1x0 If I understand hat you’re asking.....then this may help.....you’ve been using the word “nothing” your entire life. Have you experienced nothing though? We tend to equate the thought of nothing with the thought of nonexistence, and then we think we know what it is, but that is still a thought (unbeknownst).  As it turns out, there is no such thing as nothing, when the word nothing’s usage is pointing to nonexistence, that nothing turns out to be something. Though, it’s not some ‘thing’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11/4/2018 at 3:06 PM, 1x0 said:

Hi @Mu_, I was showing all my high level conclusions of how to exist (or at least get over my current challenges), he said that I was thinking too rationally and that my best Idea was to experience more and let something pull me. This way I wouldn't need to think so much. He might be right and I am there is noting to lose testing this out. However....

When putting these new experiences: I am unique and constantly changing, and I am nothingness, of which I believe to be true to a greater extent, They somewhat contradict each other and I find myself confused. Am I the character I am led to believe, through all the social constructs and lessons learnt. This personal identity that may well have a unique ability and purpose. Or am I really nothing that is observing a fairy story, that could be any character with no real meaning or purpose.

Hi @Nahm 

Could you point me at something to learn what you mean be nothingness is nonexistence and why I could be considered as essential.

Many thanks! You are super stars!

Can you accept both and more?

On 03/11/2018 at 3:00 AM, 1x0 said:

I am nothingness

the Universe is saying this through your mouth.

whatever you do, it's the Universe itself doing it.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@Nahm, the way I feel like nothing is simply through disconnection of how I perceive my thoughts/feelings other than a social construct existance playing out a mostly meaningless role. However, you are right, this is just a thought rather than an experience, but it is my best thought yet in withholding a bigger view rather than wallowing in the mud all day.

@Mu_, you are right too, why not!

@ajasatya, thanks for the uplifting vid!

I have concluded for now that I am going to continue playing out this uniqueness because it is what I have even if I don't trust it right now. If I am a part of a much bigger vibration, then let it play.

Thanks everyone and much love!

Have you considered your uniqueness derives from how you filter things through your perspective?

On 06/11/2018 at 1:25 PM, Shadowraix said:

Have you considered your uniqueness derives from how you filter things through your perspective?

Yes, The confusion comes from following the 'we are all unique perception' vs following the 'we are all nothingness'.

Edited by 1x0

On 11/6/2018 at 1:34 AM, 1x0 said:

@Mu_

@ajasatya, thanks for the uplifting vid!

I have concluded for now that I am going to continue playing out this uniqueness because it is what I have even if I don't trust it right now. If I am a part of a much bigger vibration, then let it play.

Thanks everyone and much love!

Thats the right way to look at it!