now is forever

embracing evil - goosebump material

87 posts in this topic

No evil, no enlightenment. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed yeah, in more than one direction...

that brings about many other horror stories. if it’s about science.

the world is so full of horror, i don’t understand why people watch horror movies ? 

maybe to tell themselves: it’s all an illusion.

well it is but not that kind of illusion.

Edited by now is forever
must be a nootropic overdose

one of the peaks of colonial horrors

Edited by now is forever

my conclusion of halloween for now is: evil/horror/suffering has always been better organized than good - it would be nice if history would prove that wrong for the future.

@Shadowraix what is there? you mean it’s the anti evil network? an anime network or what?

i doubt that ? i thought it might be something else. but people there are surely extremely cute.

do you think they eat hello kitty sausage?

the diy section is cute.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Tell me how cute you find this political discussion board lmao http://boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog . Its one of the most cancerous places to be. I found it fun to shitpost there around the time of the 2016 American election, although it surprised me when I found out a sizeable portion of the people there were unironic and serious in their posts. From a SD perspective its stage blue and stage orange fused together on steroids. I found visiting there to be interesting. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

On 10/30/2018 at 5:20 PM, now is forever said:

I wouldn't consider this evil, but a tragedy. And the tragedy of the rivers in India is far more severe.

@Elysian it is evil. i’ve seen it - and i didn’t exclude indian river poisoning through pharmaceutical waste, feces and ashes of burned corpses from the list of evilness just because i couldn’t post the most or every evil stuff on earth. it was not supposed to be: this is more evil than that sort of a thread.

i was talking about evil in sense of suffering and in that sense every tragedy that could be changed through a little bit of light, is evil.

@lmfao yes it’s bitter. do they drink getorade out of toilets?

sorry i didn’t know what to say. it leaves me speechless. not that we don’t have some kind of similar problems here. but the nazi discussion is going on - we are somehow prepared.

Edited by now is forever

18 minutes ago, now is forever said:

sorry i didn’t know what to say. it leaves me speechless.

Are you referring to /pol/ or something else?

and fam that video was hilarious.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao yes to that and the subtile racism.

it’s quiet difficult to understand what they are truely talking about, without studying them first ;)

the movie is a classic (dystopy not so far from realtopy)

Edited by now is forever

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@lmfao yes to that and the subtile racism.

it’s quiet difficult to understand what they are truely talking about, without studying them first ;)

Yeah I know what you mean. Some of the racism isn't subtle on that site. They will use crime statistics, employment statistics, IQ statistics as justification for prejudice and assertion of racial superiority. I used to watch a lot of anti-SJW content, if you go down that rabbit hole you'll inevitably end up being exposed to more and more right wing ideological view points. I view anti-sjw's as people who take a valid observation about (other groups)/(the world) but then proceed to go too far and form a reactionary extreme. But that how I view any political movement. They start off with reasonable concern they have about the world but they always go too far in the opposite direction to that which they want to oppose. 

@lmfao so it’s supposedly the lack of real information heated by the memories of the cold war, mixed with motion maya ?. 

how old are they in the cut? maybe it’s really just some sort of youth ignorance?

maybe they wouldn’t even talk like that in school. but it’s certainly a platform where they maybe get more radical and earnest on their beliefs.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever who knows man ??

2 hours ago, now is forever said:

@Shadowraix what is there? you mean it’s the anti evil network? an anime network or what?

i doubt that ? i thought it might be something else. but people there are surely extremely cute.

do you think they eat hello kitty sausage?

the diy section is cute.

Anything goes there especially /b/ board. Ever heard of rekt threads?

Threads all about seeing people get killed in the most brutal way possible.

@Shadowraix disgusting -  not the stuff one wants to see. but why am i only a little surprised - people share videos of extreme disgusting sexual abuse, too.

so, what to do? what does it help, no plaintiff, no judge.

is halloween ever really over???

would be interesting to scare shit out of silent watchers - but maybe if there is no one home in them, there is no one to wake up.

(the horror movie industry seems to have a diy section, too. and even horror movie editing seems to have a diy section. wonder how much horror a horror movie could contain)

i loved the ring - the japanese version. it was the last horror movie i watched.

Edited by now is forever

well i saw it around 2000

Edited by now is forever