Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Casey Gavin Powers

aware of the videogame aspect of life

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone else become aware that life is like a videogame?? I had a vivid dream two nights ago where i awakened and saw people for what they are, and that day my awareness grew dramatically. ive been doing some meditation and doing nothing technique. today on the way to school i saw that reality is like a first person game where if i eat or touch certain things the character feels pain. if i have sex, the character feels overwhelming love and pleasure. there are ENDLESS items and characters to interact with. Like leo said somewhere in a video, its all perfect too,no glitches. it makes me feel blessed just being alive

Sure that's one way to put it. Another would be a first person movie happening...

Also, you as the ultimate see-er/watcher do not have sex or eat...  YOU just watch/are aware that "first person" eating and sex is happening and it brings about overwhelming love and pleasure 

What you can come to know that the overwhelming love and pleasure simply means full acceptance of the present moment... And that it is not limited to sex/food for example for the character ... That's for the character only... You as awareness can be in full acceptance of the present moment irrespective of its contents whether it is having sex or watching cars go by or the death of a loved one...

Content itself becomes meaningless and the video game/movie is seen literally as pixels

And there is no distance from where you as awareness watches all this... In that, you are the pixels/content itself

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny