Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

So basically Kundalini awakening is

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed that was a great response, so I'm on the right track? How long was you're  kundalini phase & whats you're  best advice? ? Just let it happen & don't fight it right? 

Kundalini never ends, that simple. I'm constantly using it to rejuvenate myself, to stay in a state of bliss, to basically fo everything along with the Breath.

Everybody is different, take this with a grain of salt.

Go into your own Breath and discover this, anyone has the access. So the highest teacher you can shoot for if your Breath. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

14 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Maybe you'll like this

Mooji is on the Light side of the matter, on the right-hand path. In other words, he is Egoic Enlightened. Apparently, he did not experience a full awakening, just the "liberation" of the left side. No wonder he has a very big plexus and a disharmonic body. 

There is little virtue in knowing the magick of the Fuck Up the right side, police use it, priests use it, gurus use it, politicians use it.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Anyways, it has some good content about kundalini. Many insights and clarifications about whether kundalini energy is nessesary for awakening. What's better supernatural experiences or freedom? I think he did a great job answering those questions. Who cares about his belly size.

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Hellspeed this video didn't explain anything, it's like how Jesus they say was enlightened & he did a terrible job of explaining that as well. ?