Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob456

My Natural "Modafinil" Technique

1 post in this topic

Got no access to modafinil or just want to see how it may feel like without actually taking it? Depressed? Skip a night's sleep.

Same consciousness, mood and energy benefits + jitteriness and difficulty staying awake (but when you are awake, you are super-awake)

I used to accidentally do this years ago and at that time I had emotional mastery along with soberness/alertness although back then didn't what it was or how I got it, only that it felt awesome. It's only recently that I had come to the realization that was most likely because that I would stay up late and sometimes not sleep at all. 

YOU CAN'T USE THIS REGULARLY, sleep deprivation is no joke. 
Once each or second week should be fine but don't quote me on that.

The good thing is tho, what you learn from being in the raised consciousness state (for example: emotional control / not caring what people think / how to tap into soberness) will stay with you for the next few days. So I would imagine on the long run these would stack up and vastly speed up your progress. 

I have tried a bit of modafinil in the past and so I know how it feels but I stopped because of heart attack concerns. I had heart palpitations along with other indications of heart attack and I even blacked out for half a second while sitting once.  So despite knowing how much I would benefit from the consciousness and energy boost I am scared to try again. But luckily I have discovered this alternative which is good enough.

Let us know if you have any experience with this or you decide to try it.

Edited by Rob456