Rob456

What does Leo mean with spiritual purification?

6 posts in this topic

Would really like to know if we're thinking about the same thing. 

Is taking away all the concept, ideas, beliefs. All of them fuck up our perception of reality. One by one we release them, as we lose what is false, the Truth appears naturally. 

This too, and do it often.

Especially everytime you sense yourself getting attached to someone.

If you let go at the beginning it will be easier at the end.

9d20529ef812ad7058fc2bb2ae22a201.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin @Recursoinominado 
Thanks for the replies. It sounds a bit more spiritual than what I thought.

What about that feeling you get after unhooking from all sorts of stimulations? That state when your vision, feeling, hearing and everything feels so much more vibrant as if experiencing it for the first time. When all urges have been quietened or vanished. When just sitting, walking or looking is stimulating enough for you do it for hours? What is that? Is there a term for that and how does it relate to spiritual purification (if it does)?

10 minutes ago, Rob456 said:

@Shin

@Recursoinominado 
Thanks for the replies. It sounds a bit more spiritual than what I thought.

What about that feeling you get after unhooking from all sorts of stimulations? That state when your vision, feeling, hearing and everything feels so much more vibrant as if experiencing it for the first time. When all urges have been quietened or vanished. When just sitting, walking or looking is stimulating enough for you do it for hours? What is that? Is there a term for that and how does it relate to spiritual purification (if it does)?

That's when you start to tap into being.

Will be like that all the time at some point :)

If it's already the case, go into a forest/mountain/field and just be there, amazing :x

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin The thing is thought. I only get it occasionally and doesn't last more than 3 hours. Maybe it would if I sat and didn't do anything, but as I start doing normal stimulating activities such as playing video games or eating or socializing, it starts to go away. I used to get this after showers and naps.