Baotrader

life is just masturbation. All is just memory, brain vs mind

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I'm just back from a meet with an enlightened master in my country. He's a sincere monk. He just hypnotized me into nondual awareness. Since psychedelics are illegal in my country I go with the hypnosis path. What I've experience are just too pessimistic and I would like to call it the brutality and playfulness of existence. 
     _ We have no free will. It does not matter how much our brain wants to think otherwise.

_ The ego is like a puppet King ( it's an analogy) who is just on the throne to be controlled by all the politicians and thinks he really has the power to choose. The images we saw, the things we heard, experiences we had ( they are all just appearances) will be processed by the brain chemistry.    

_ The way Rationality is produced: We (as an ego) have a desire and our brain does the chemical process to come up with reasons to tell us to do it. There are a lot of ways our brain can do rationality

_ All thoughts are from 1 the giant mind ( the universe) and our brain is the bio-computer. (1) 
   _ Every thought or insight, idea, no matter how brilliant they are they already existed in the giant mind of the universe long ago and our brain just does the mechanical process to remember them. You can be scientist, a mathematician and believes you yourself does the intelligent part of the invention or the proof of a mathematical theorem but the answer is NO. It's just that you're lucky to be given a great brain ( an advanced bio computer) with necessary arsenal of chemistry to connect to the layers of thoughts that have been on the layer of consciousness of the universe mind. Physicists, mathematicians, poets, musicians think they invent new things but in fact they just remember what has been invented and written out.

_ Brainstorming is no different than genital masturbation. 

_  Life is just masturbation. A man or a woman will fall in love only after they are aware of their physical body and body sensation. 
        _   Spirituality is actually just one thing: Love
       _  Consciousness is real but very difficult for ordinary people to grab because they're programmed by their body and brain. Intelligence comes from awareness.
        _   The giant mind of the universe only allows for some people to be extraordinary. The rest will try in vain and die. 
Honestly, I feel too sad about this. We are just mere toys created by the giant mind so that it can mentally masturbate.  
P/s: I would like it if Leo does a video on brain vs mind. 

Welcome.  I know how you feel.  It's a strange thing isn't it.  Are you happy in this realization?  It took some time for some of these to sink in and for the ego to burn away to some degree for this to be let in, usefull and enjoyable.

One thing that may be helpful is to ponder the radical realness of this, instead of looking at it from the angle of a empty meaningless illusion.  These types of realizations can subconsciously trigger a nihilistic caving in of your soul, which leaves a tint or a lot of depression if left unchecked.

@Mu_ I have a feeling you're Leo but there's one difference so I can be wrong

The only way to see that as pessimistic is to want it to be any other way.

It is highly relative,

For one person it looks like hell, to someone else this would be heaven.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

20 hours ago, Baotrader said:

Hi everyone, I'm just back from a meet with an enlightened master in my country. He's a sincere monk. He just hypnotized me into nondual awareness. Since psychedelics are illegal in my country I go with the hypnosis path. What I've experience are just too pessimistic and I would like to call it the brutality and playfulness of existence. 
     _ We have no free will. It does not matter how much our brain wants to think otherwise.

_ The ego is like a puppet King ( it's an analogy) who is just on the throne to be controlled by all the politicians and thinks he really has the power to choose. The images we saw, the things we heard, experiences we had ( they are all just appearances) will be processed by the brain chemistry.    

_ The way Rationality is produced: We (as an ego) have a desire and our brain does the chemical process to come up with reasons to tell us to do it. There are a lot of ways our brain can do rationality

_ All thoughts are from 1 the giant mind ( the universe) and our brain is the bio-computer. (1) 
   _ Every thought or insight, idea, no matter how brilliant they are they already existed in the giant mind of the universe long ago and our brain just does the mechanical process to remember them. You can be scientist, a mathematician and believes you yourself does the intelligent part of the invention or the proof of a mathematical theorem but the answer is NO. It's just that you're lucky to be given a great brain ( an advanced bio computer) with necessary arsenal of chemistry to connect to the layers of thoughts that have been on the layer of consciousness of the universe mind. Physicists, mathematicians, poets, musicians think they invent new things but in fact they just remember what has been invented and written out.

_ Brainstorming is no different than genital masturbation. 

_  Life is just masturbation. A man or a woman will fall in love only after they are aware of their physical body and body sensation. 
        _   Spirituality is actually just one thing: Love
       _  Consciousness is real but very difficult for ordinary people to grab because they're programmed by their body and brain. Intelligence comes from awareness.
        _   The giant mind of the universe only allows for some people to be extraordinary. The rest will try in vain and die. 
Honestly, I feel too sad about this. We are just mere toys created by the giant mind so that it can mentally masturbate.  
P/s: I would like it if Leo does a video on brain vs mind. 

You just had the insights of that master (you just copied the interior of the master), no real awakening happened for you. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Baotrader

I'm actually getting used to it and finding solace in it. It means that there is really no 'actual' consequence to anything. That's a huge load take off the back. At the end of the day, it is all transient like last night's dream. But this can be translated in many ways.

Don't take this utter seriouslessness of Reality so seriously :P

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 hours ago, Baotrader said:

@Mu_ I have a feeling you're Leo but there's one difference so I can be wrong

Well I think Leo and I are a lot alike.  He seems to have consumed a hell of a lot more books then I have and tasted the depths of nonduality through dmt and personal practice.  I've meditated for the past 15 years, been apart of a few spiritual communities and focused my attention on understanding truth.  I've consumed little books but listened for hours to awakened teachers.  Some mushroom experiences were also very helpful in waking up.  Leo seems to be in a "unfiltered with a slight edge" phase of wanting the world to change and having a little frustration with the closeness of human minds.  If used this energy is used correctly it can help people, but also turn off if not wielded right (so far I can see that his heart is still in the right place).  This is not a critisism but just a little observation that could be full of shit haha as he puts it in his latest video.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ Leo has a strong character and he wants people to do their research

@Hellspeed are you there? LOL . Those insights came from my MOMENT. You can live with your projection and believes it's reality lol. I have done it for so long