okulele

Raise your Kundalini with chanting

65 posts in this topic

I love to be taken away by mantra and singing (kirtans etc). They can be very powerful but there's a mental barrier that seems to be impossible to pass through with them, at least for me! I've practiced with countless mantras, but with them, I never achieved the depth I got by practicing Kriya Yoga. For me, the best combination is using mantras with the breath in a rhythmic way such as the one done in pranayamas.

I like using the Hare Krishna chant. 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

@BuddhaTree if i may transfer that into a logical understanding. becaus it sounds completely logical to bring the whole system in line with the energy flow. everything in the bodyunit is aligned with the energy and the energy is floating the body. into every cell, the heart is pumping the energy better where it should be. and even the training effect to align everything is more holistic.

chanting can be a mind blockage because your mind is blocking the flow. means you can’t completely let go of the mind at that moment. if you move the mind concentrates on moving the body completely and therefore the body mind connection gets stronger. the mind is empty to let the energy pass through.

thats why i like understanding what the gods speak to us - if you visualize them and understand them not only with the mind but with the heart, too, in the cosmic order while chanting you pray/meditate also with your mind aligned and understand the principles underneath. that’s a meditationl aspect.

i think i have to learn chanting now xD to do the math.

Edited by now is forever