okulele

Raise your Kundalini with chanting

65 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

I know what it means to me. I'm certain I am correct. I am open to being proved wrong. Please prove me wrong

It’s not about who’s wrong or right. Can we explore without this “limited energy preventing that exploration? 

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

@Jack River if no one understands the dudledidud how can we explore???

Those who understand themselves understand what is said here. Don’t understand me, understand you. xD 

Are we aware of all the subtle ways reaction manifests from moment to moment? That is really important too. Check it out dudes  

Edited by Jack River

All selfs are the same. You understand “you” you understand “me”. I never understood somebody else until I understood myself. What are “my/your” limits?? That’s worth exploring ?

exlplore everything current within your consciousness. As in its content. Which is the self/thought. Explore that. 

Edited by Jack River

15 minutes ago, Jack River said:

It’s not about who’s wrong or right. Can we explore without this “limited energy preventing that exploration? 

Actually, from where I am, no. Because I respond in certain ways to how you are talking, based on beliefs, and my own understanding of energy, and the way other people talk about energy. 

If you want to not talk from a limited standpoint, you'd better clearly explain how to be unlimited

11 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

you want to not talk from a limited standpoint, you'd better clearly explain how to be unlimited

Don’t worry about what is unlimited, you can’t know that. You can only know what limits are present now. Understand time movement. Which is self movement. That is all we can understand dude. Any talk of unlimited energy coming from a place of limited energy just contributes to that limited energy. I am only pointing to understanding what limits energy, not providing opinions on what is unlimited or how to “attain” the unlimited. This will seem confusing if we haven’t understood the limitation of reality/self. So instead of the back and forth simply look into what is being said here. Maybe it is bs but maybe not. Come at it from a place of objectivity. Lol if you can...And also notice that if we can’t do that, that that may be this limited energy itself at work. 

Its up to you dudes. I have already gone way beyond any explanation I got about this. I simply stoped any form of resistance to see what would happen? I just observed the self all day for weeks until I saw all the subtlety of self/time movement in its entirety. It was absolutely liberating dudes. Observe all the subtle fear/desire/psychological time in movement. That’s it dudes. It’s up to you. ?

Edited by Jack River

1 hour ago, Telepresent said:

@now is forever What would you describe energy as? I don't mean "for work" as in the capacity to, say, run a social media stream. To my understanding, energy is the capacity to work. Work is the capacity to move.

Producing a light of X lumens requires X+Y+Z energy, because X energy is converted to heat, Y to light, and Z to sound. The total energy is the same, but the execution changes.

So if you're guiding energy, where are you guiding it? 

is this question a specific question or are you referring to body energy? is this a network question or what exactly does the model stand for? 

but

x to the air

y to the eyes

z to the ears

and if it’s about me...that’s complicated. i would need to reflect about it. 

guess it changes on what kind of energy you produce with the content of energy. in that sense is energy not neutral.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I mean that, when I think of energy as a definition, I think of the universal  capacity to perform work. 

When I think of me or my energy, I think of it as a finite limit which may be based on what my grandfather ate, or may be based in the last 10 minutes 

So what or where or who is your energy, please?

5 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

@now is forever I mean that, when I think of energy as a definition, I think of the universal  capacity to perform work. 

When I think of me or my energy, I think of it as a finite limit which may be based on what my grandfather ate, or may be based in the last 10 minutes 

energy is infinite it just gets stored in infinite forms or non formes. if we talk about kriya or kundalini i guess it’s about holding energy in the body to use it on whatever occurs.

7 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

The know definition of energy and the thought of me or my energy is the same. All the product of the past. Any “thing” that thought thinks about is itself. 

Is the manipulation of energy limiting that energy itself?

to me energy is infinite, unless “we” interfere that is. self feeds of this interference. Pretty gnarly. 

Edited by Jack River

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

energy is infinite it just gets stored in infinite forms or non formes. if we talk about kriya or kundalini i guess it’s about holding energy in the body to use it on whatever occurs.

Ok but what about you and your life? Track back to your very origin - were you limited or no? How does it all tie in?

The more consciousness becomes aware of its own falsity the sooner consciousness stops moving within such limitation. It’s simple. Intelligence/truth sees the truth in the falsity and ends that movement all together. It totally glorious dudes. 

Edited by Jack River

25 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

Ok but what about you and your life? Track back to your very origin - were you limited or no? How does it all tie in?

i‘m limited in to many options because i was given too many choices. what is on one hand very productive but in many aspects counterproductive. in that sense i think i was never really limited in the beginning.

thanks that was heart opening!

Edited by now is forever

4 hours ago, Telepresent said:

@Hellspeed Hi. As someone who doesn't do any of this kind of work, would you be kind enough to explain in layman's terms what the system is and what balancing it means? Thanks :)

Same principle as mirroring. Take 2 mirrors put them front to front and you get an infinite loop. 

When you listen to a song that is of someone else, then the loop is finite. 

Only when chanting or singing and listening to yourself or looking into a mirror you get a deeper binding with oneself. A faster and more powerful way to regain the attention in your being and connect to the source.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

have overthought that. it’s not just about storing it, it’s about learning to channel it.

and how hellspeed said, learning to nourish it.

but i still think there are more ways to do that - kriya might only be a learning tool. where i‘m pointing at the relational system again. so it’s not just a tool it’s much more than that, it’s part of a very old practiced belief system.

Edited by now is forever