okulele

Raise your Kundalini with chanting

65 posts in this topic

@Telepresent :D, it’s not only energy for work. ora et labora? 

i‘m sure you can guide energy in a way you become a more loving person though or a more aggressive one.

19 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

But isn't the energy of desire the same thing as the energy of fear, or love, or depression, or anything else?

Fear yes. Fear/depression/and desire are the same. Love no. Love doesn’t share the stage with any “thing” of time/fear. Love is the energy that arises when the energy of “self”, as in desire/fear” stops being wasted by moving in that pattern of psychological time/desire. 

Edited by Jack River

We waste energy on reaction/choosing, the conditioned field of time...or the progression of the self. 

Edited by Jack River

@now is forever What would you describe energy as? I don't mean "for work" as in the capacity to, say, run a social media stream. To my understanding, energy is the capacity to work. Work is the capacity to move.

Producing a light of X lumens requires X+Y+Z energy, because X energy is converted to heat, Y to light, and Z to sound. The total energy is the same, but the execution changes.

So if you're guiding energy, where are you guiding it? 

9 minutes ago, Jack River said:

We waste energy on reaction/choosing, the conditioned field of time...or the progression of the self. 

it’s a matter of definition what is waste energy. there is no way giving something that hasn’t been nourished before.

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

it’s a matter of definition what is waste energy. there is no way giving something that hasn’t been nourished before.

Can you say that a little clearer. I don’t understand. 

16 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Fear yes. Fear/depression/and desire are the same. Love no. Love doesn’t share the stage with any “thing” of time/fear. Love is the energy that arises when the energy of “self”, as in desire/fear” stops being wasted by moving in that pattern of psychological time/desire. 

Ok, so are we saying love is a completely 'other' experience? Because I know time, and fear. So if love doesn't share that stage, are you saying it can't manifest in the same place as time and fear? Cos if so I'm fucked 

Everything within the field of thought/sensation. This is the energy we are talking about right? 

9 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Can you say that a little clearer. I don’t understand. 

learning to choose is not a waste of energy.

if you have too many choices it’s just entropy going nowhere. learning to choose means learning to learn.

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

Ok, so are we saying love is a completely 'other' experience? Because I know time, and fear. So if love doesn't share that stage, are you saying it can't manifest in the same place as time and fear? Cos if so I'm fucked 

Lololo :D like you dude. That’s what I thought to myself when i had this insight into the nature of time. I saw that i had really deceived myself and others. 

Edited by Jack River

Just now, Jack River said:

Lololo :D like you dude. That’s what I thought to myself when i had this insight into the nature of time. I saw that i had really deceived myself and others. 

Ok, so help me now with my misunderstanding. What do I have wrong? Please be specific, even if it's just to move me from stage 1 out of 10,000

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

learning to choose is not a waste of energy.

Learning to choose is the same as choosing. And choice is always limited by its contradicting nature. The contradiction of desire/conflict feeds itself. That self feeding loop acts as it’s own limit. Choice=conflict. 

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Learning to choose is the same as choosing. And choice is always limited by its contradicting nature. The contradiction of desire/conflict feeds itself. That self feeding loop acts as it’s own limit. Choice=conflict. 

not choosing is also a choice.

7 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

Ok, so help me now with my misunderstanding. What do I have wrong? Please be specific, even if it's just to move me from stage 1 out of 10,000

You are looking to get somewhere. Start by seeing how getting somewhere is the whole problem. Start by observing how desire in its nature leads to conflict. And that conflict limits energy. Start by understanding the problem, which is “self” instead of always moving away from the problem. Moving away from self/fear fuels self. All self movement=energy wastage. 

Edited by Jack River

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

No it’s not :D

“you” don’t react anymore. The reaction is “you”. Insight/truth/intelligence wipes that movement pattern away. 

Edited by Jack River

Understanding what limits this energy @Telepresent. You will see that looking for an answer also subtly limits this energy as well. But starting with understanding our conditioning is worth it. 

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

You are looking to get somewhere. Start by seeing how getting somewhere is the whole problem. Start by observing how desire in its nature leads to conflict. And that conflict limits energy. Start by understanding the problem, which is “self” instead of always moving away from the problem. Moving away from self/fear fuels self. All self movement=energy wastage. 

No, I'm not. I have a very nice working understanding of energy which doesn't involve looking, working, going anywhere. I understand what my self is energetically, and any resistance to what you write energetically. What I don't understand is an indistinct use of the word "energy".

I know what it means to me. I'm certain I am correct. I am open to being proved wrong. Please prove me wrong

@Jack River maybe i just don’t get your language. but there are people who sit in really heavy bullshit and choose to not choose  - and that’s a complete waste of energy for them.

not choosing is also a choice. especially in your time/fear hybrid.

Edited by now is forever

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Understanding what limits this energy @Telepresent. You will see that looking for an answer also subtly limits this energy as well. But starting with understanding our conditioning is worth it. 

Then explain and define this in an easy to understand manner

Energy wastage=Psychological movement dudes. 

25 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Jack River maybe i just don’t get your language. but there are people who sit in really heavy bullshit and choose to not choose  - and that’s a complete waste of energy for them.

Yeah that’s not whats happening. The language I used is straight forward. All this is seen with insight. It’s up to you dudes. 

Edited by Jack River