okulele

Raise your Kundalini with chanting

65 posts in this topic

If your Kundalini is already active, you can raise it quite effortlessly by chanting, and like that get into deep meditation.

When I chant, the energy starts rising and keeps on going more and more the more intensely I chant. Eventually I have to stop, because I cannot take any more energy into my system just yet. I think I'd explode. When I stop I get to experience the silence and peace generated, which is often quite mind blowing. The heart-space is full of emptiness and love.

It is simple and powerful! You can take it as far as you want, as far as you can.

One of the chants that resonate with me is:

Shiva shiva shiva shambho, Shiva shiva shiva shambho

Mahadeva shambo, Mahadeva shambo

Of course there are thousands other chants. Buddhist, Hindu, Christian... whatever suits you. Maybe you can even chant whatever comes to mind, but I think these ancient chants have consciousness of their own, since millions and millions have been using them for awakening throughout the ages. In my opinion, the classical chants will be more powerful than Katy Perry.

I recommend this especially to those, who meditate or self-inquire only, with no energetic practice. All Shiva, no Shakti. All Consciousness, no Energy. I don't think that is very effective.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Oh yes, is one of the most powerful tools to balance faster the system, especially singing. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

When you chant, do you sit as though in meditation? How long do you chant at a stretch?

On 2018-10-17 at 8:21 AM, okulele said:

In my opinion, the classical chants will be more powerful than Katy Perry.

Dont knock it til youve tried it! Oooohm...? I kissed a girl... I liked it... ??????

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Hellspeed Hi. As someone who doesn't do any of this kind of work, would you be kind enough to explain in layman's terms what the system is and what balancing it means? Thanks :)

@okulele wouldn’t the chant be very dependent of what kind of energy you want to raise?

i‘m really a beginner in hindu mythology an more so in kriya/kundalini - but i would guess for women it might be interesting to sing something with shakti.

maybe even for men if they want to connect to female energy? maybe?

and what i learned in india, shiva is part of a trinity, that would be brahma=creator vishnu=preserver and shiva=destroyer/renewer

you could also sing to ganesh for happiness.

it depends on what you want and need at the moment.

the possibilities of chanting are quiet many, more then there are gods. the same as possible mudras you could hold.

at least know what you are chanting for ;)

@now is forever What are these gods, in your understanding? I don't know  this stuff and I'm curious. Can you outline what you're talking about for a newb? Thanks! 

Edited by Telepresent

@Jack River whom are you addressing the question to?

if it was at the last post, i‘m just trying to connect the dots. what ever that may sound like to you.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

whom are you addressing the question to?

The conditioned consciousness sis?

@PsiloPutty I just sit however is comfortable and chant for approximately 30 minutes. Often times I start moving quite a bit, since there is a huge amount of energy though.

@now is forever well, kind of, I guess. The gods in Hinduism are kind of like archetypes Jung talks about - so you tap into different facet of Consciousness with different chants. Some chants make me express my loneliness and sadness, some of them my fierceness. But all of them seem to raise energy in me which leads to the same Emptiness.

@Jack River No willing really. I just sing and the energy spontaneously rises.

@Telepresent i‘m not exactly sure what they are. i only know they are part of a web of belief systems, what is based on a cosmic order. since yoga is and was always linked to the belief system it’s kind of obvious that you need to know the belief system to fully understand the meaning of the chants and practices.

it‘s something like a language.

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

@Telepresent i‘m not exactly sure what they are. i only know they are part of a web of belief systems, what is based on a cosmic order. since yoga is and was always linked to the belief system it’s kind of obvious that you need to know the belief system to fully understand the meaning of the chants and practices.

That's what I asked my teacher, but the answer was that you do not need to know the meaning. Your consciousness is not separate and your own knowledge or lack thereof doesn't change the words power. By chanting this you are connecting to that particular facet of consciousness, whether you like it or not.

4 minutes ago, okulele said:

That's what I asked my teacher, but the answer was that you do not need to know the meaning. Your consciousness is not separate and your own knowledge or lack thereof doesn't change the words power. By chanting this you are connecting to that particular facet of consciousness, whether you like it or not.

yes so it would be good to know what you are connecting to, don’t you think so ;)

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever ok, that's cool, but what are they to you? Literal divine entities? Archetypes? Ideas to focus on as you pray or chant? Real or imaginary? 3D or XD?

I guess my question is about energy. I read a lot about energy, none of it pointed, specific, or helpful. 

If, as you relate, the chant is about these energies, which tie to these god-beliefs, then great! But again more detailed thoughts will help me ?

7 minutes ago, Telepresent said:

guess my question is about energy. I read a lot about energy, none of it pointed, specific, or helpful. 

There is the energy of desire and there is energy when that ends. The energy of desire is a wastage and acts as it’s own limit. Pretty simple. The intellectusl/conceptual understanding wouldn’t really have any significance. The limit itself is drawn by the self/desire/will. 

Edited by Jack River

@Telepresent at the moment i don’t know exactly. because i don’t do the practice so i don’t know how it would be now. and i am really careful with the statements on what they really are.

Edited by now is forever

It’s might be important to disregard everything you ever picked up through thought about this kundalini dudes. 

@Jack River  But isn't the energy of desire the same thing as the energy of fear, or love, or depression, or anything else? The feeling/manifestation of it is different, but surely energy is energy, no matter what form it takes? 

Can it be we are confusing pure energy  (the potential for work, which cannot be created or destroyed, but only transformed) with an energetic experience?

Edited by Telepresent