The Don

Bullshit Is Fundamental Whether Tou Like It Or Not

43 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Seeing that Maya is an illusion is  not merely based on Thought.  This is what Stage Turquoise doesn't understand.  Seeing and Thinking are two different things.  You can come to see through an illusion.  That doesn't have anything to do with Thinking or ideas.

And what comes prior to sight and illusion?

One can dig deeper: all senses, perception, insights are also bullshit. (Again, “bullshit” does not have a positive or negative value). 

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I hear ya. . . . So I’m out to dinner on a first date with this gal. We go into some deep existential discussion. I’m in my comfort zone. Then there was a long period of silence and energy, intuition, empathy bubbled up. That “whoo whoo” airy fairy stuff. I wanted to avoid it and start talking again or go to the restroom. But then I tried to surrender to it. The thought arose “Hang on. Shit just got real. You made it through that Ayahuasca ceremony, you can make it through this”. ??

? nice dude

@Shin God enjoys irrationality and confusion. He loves puzzles and so he made everything puzzles and matrices and traps. God is so good and loving to the point of demonic devilry. His love is his anger and his anger is his love. He gave us the ego so that he enjoys tormenting us, but he wants us back so he set a specific point where we go back to it. In life god still left the key to the door open for union with it while alive. God is essentially enjoying tormenting itself and healing.

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)