Ingit

Founding new ways to be unhappy! Maybe but maybe not

19 posts in this topic

I seem to be doing good,,,, these days::::: Every night 20 min meditation, as I felt a bit free,  currently being away from my negative victim thinking for a while which was disastrous full of self doubt,,, lately found myself overthinking about my eyesight problem,,,that I'm Wearing contact  lenses and I CANT SEE clearly without them,,, or my life is nothing without them,,,maybe my eye sight is deteriorating day by day and If I lose my vision fully I Will be so depressed,,,,I went to the DOCTOR today she told me that I was late and can come tomorrow,,,these days I seem to worry about my eyesight very much,,,,makes me anxious,

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?

There is so much that absolutely everybody and everything can't see. So enjoy what you can. If it's a really huge concern, learn to do something not requiring vision, like singing or learning a musical instrument. Research or look online for awesome blind musicians, like Ray Charles.

Stressful thinking tends to be overthinking. You can notice it, so that's good!

10 minutes ago, i am I AM said:

Stressful thinking tends to be overthinking. You can notice it, so that's good!

still stressful that's the problem

?IngitScooby ?

If you believe it's a problem, then why do you need to use them to give you more security about the state of your health? I'm not asking this in a judgmental way. I'm merely trying to get you to inquire this at your own pace (sorry if that sounds stressful to you as well!)

Is it simply something like shortsightedness/myopia or some serious eye problem?

Because you know, if it's myopia lower than -5, I would give you a slap for whinning so much.

But if it's something worse, then you have my compassion. You need to understand that you are still growing and can always change direction in your life. We live in a society where eyesight is not that important anymore, you can be blind and still have a satisfying life and work on your life purpose.

Just now, Girzo said:

You can be blind and still have a satisfying life and work on your life purpose.

If the environment allows you the opportunity, yes. Otherwise, you may consider life purpose to be a mere distraction on the path to ascension (or illumination, enlightenment, etc. as others have said, but I guess they are all considered loaded terms, lol).

@Girzo i have Keratoconus ? left side a little more... plus a myopia.i am constantly worried.

?IngitScooby ?

47 minutes ago, i am I AM said:

If you believe it's a problem, then why do you need to use them to give you more security about the state of your health? I'm not asking this in a judgmental way. I'm merely trying to get you to inquire this at your own pace (sorry if that sounds stressful to you as well!)

I need to contemplate on this more... I create my own suffering but im not aware

?IngitScooby ?

Plexus/Appendix with Akasha/Thyroids to open up clear vision while I focus on the left side of the body.  

75e1c0f61927f5272a58493cdbfc959d.jpg

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

16 minutes ago, Ingit said:

I create my own suffering but im not aware

If you were not aware, how would you be able to write this comment?

That's an outright contradiction.

An enlightened person might tell you that your eyesight mainly generates duality in the first place, so losing it might be a blessing in disguise, as it would get rid of one avenue of lies coming into your experience. You could meditate all the time if your were blind!

I'm not enlightened, so I still think it would kinda suck to lose my sight.

@PsiloPutty Nah, you can meditate with your eyes open, it's only a matter of practice. Samadhi is samadhi, content of mind doesn't matter that much when it happens.

@Ingit Legit advice for you from glass-wearing person. Sit less in front of the computer and start doing some sports. Invest in a chair and make sure you sitting ergonomy is right. Keep your phone screen far away from your eyes and don't look at it too often. You can already uninstall all smartphone games if you have any. Make sure to look at a distance during the day for at least two hours. Your eyes will be good then.

5 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Ingit Legit advice for you from glass-wearing person. Sit less in front of the computer and start doing some sports. Invest in a chair and make sure you sitting ergonomy is right. Keep your phone screen far away from your eyes and don't look at it too often. You can already uninstall all smartphone games if you have any. Make sure to look at a distance during the day for at least two hours. Your eyes will be good then.

How could I not sit in front of the ?! As along IM studyinbInhave to constantly work on my screen looking at it for continous hour....

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit You can use computer to study for one hour a day. That's perfect.

But, I bet that in reality you use it much more and only spend 1/4th of your PC time on studying (if any).

Prove me wrong, but that's what most people do. Gradually cut the useless things from your life and take care of your eyesight.

9 hours ago, Girzo said:

@Ingit You can use computer to study for one hour a day. That's perfect.

But, I bet that in reality you use it much more and only spend 1/4th of your PC time on studying (if any).

Prove me wrong, but that's what most people do. Gradually cut the useless things from your life and take care of your eyesight.

I agree but that,s not the case with me,,,My all class .ppt have to do with the computer, I know IM stressing my eyes a lot, After Purchasing my New Surface I am constantly on my screen,,, I have my writing notes on one note,,, even during reading books, I have to constantly write important points over screen,, and some help from Wiki and youtube...Topday my eye doctor told me to sleep early, 

?IngitScooby ?

What in the world are you saying.

You don't want to use computer less, then ok. At least take care and keep a healthy distance from the screen.

13 hours ago, Girzo said:

What in the world are you saying.

You don't want to use computer less, then ok. At least take care and keep a healthy distance from the screen.

? I will practise keeping distance and using a healthy light screen.

?IngitScooby ?