Torkys

Disagreement = Misinformation?

2 posts in this topic

Even though these events have been mentioned and discussed by multiple people (including @Source_Mystic, @Leo-Tzu, and @Joseph Maynor), I think it deserves its place to be discussed by everybody.

The following recent responses felt out of place and almost dictatorial by many people:

The user @egoless has been banned for spreading misinformation about nonduality.

In the future, I will be banning more people who keep talking shit about things they do not have direct experience of.

This forum is not a zone to spout off all manner of falsehood under the banner of free speech. This kind of devilry will not fly here.

If you don't agree, tough titty, find yourself some other corner of the web to shout your BS to.

People who keep spreading JP's BS will also be banned. I expect better of you guys.

This was Leo's response before he locked the thread after @egoless shared the (born-again) Christian perspective on pantheism and non-duality.

This really felt like declaring that this forum is a zone of non-duality only - even if it's just an ideology - which goes against radical open-mindedness which Leo is advocating ad nauseam. Even though @egoless called Leo "intellectually arrogant" and "deception himself", his ban isn't justified by "spouting off [...] falsehood under the banner of free speech".

• "Is the godhead weaking up?"

Locking this thread because of "mental masturbation" isn't something I have ever seen. There are a ton of threads where people are building theories but they aren't closed (except this one yet again). This is by no means a personal attack on @cetus56 (or by extension any people "antagonized" in this thread) - this is just something alot of us are confused by.

Even though the thread is aggressive, questioning any authority of Truth is a thing any being who wants people to awaken would encourage. He makes some of Leo's "cons" clear and points out the things I have pointed out in this thread. @Source_Mystic, feel free to join this conversation in a more peaceful manner. Thank you.

By no means, I am saying "we deserve a justification". I just wanted to create a space where people's opinions can be expressed about these "issues".

Feel free to lock this "mental masturbatory" thread if you wish.

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Enough gossip and fake controversy.

Go do the work.

There are people who join here who are not interested in learning, but preaching their ideas. People who I determine are here without a genuine desire to learn, will be banned.

It's not hard to see people on here who are consistent BSers, and also do not understand nonduality, yet keep acting as though they do.

Don't come here to teach me or others nonduality. Be here to learn and have an open mind.

If anything, I am way too lax with moderation on this forum. Most people should rightly be banned for spouting their arrogant nonsense under the present of spirituality.

Egoless and Source_Mystic were acting like devils. And for this they have been banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.