inFlow

LSD micro dose and I became god.

32 posts in this topic

Not a native English speaker so heres my best:

Yesterday hit 50ug lsd. Felt the kick and then all kinds of interesting things occurred (as usual). Then I felt I need a smoke (been cig free for about 3 weeks now). I go outside, went to the local gas station and bought me a pack. Then I just went outside cause it had a beautiful view and a mini park nearby so I just stood there watching everything, the sky, the grass, the people that were driving through the gas station and I just looked where my mind will wonder off. Then I asked myself some questions like who am I, what am I, what is all this, how am I perceiving this right now. I think my mind somehow got all the answers for me. It was like I know everything, then I questioned myself how can I know this all? And them BOOM I felt like I'am god. Everything felt like it is just consciousness, but Im just a human perceiving everything through my own experience. Then I saw every bad thing that the ego created. EVERY. I just smiled for like 5mins and just repeatedly said to my self "that damn ego, that devil" and saw everything that was created by us was also somehow manipulated in a ego pleasing way. Also I saw the suffering of other people because of the ego. And then it clicked for me and I said - "Death is the most beautiful thing". You no longer suffer, you are free. Then I just went back home. Felt my ego coming back and just thought all evening how to get rid of it. But damn it's hard work and I feel the ego is resisting everything.

All this was on a micro dose. I seem to be able to go this deep without any struggles on little doses. Also some time ago I had some interesting experiences on weed also (sounds funny tho). Felt infinite love one time and infinite intelligence the other. The next day of infinite intelligence insight I felt very very conscious but it faded away bit by bit in the day time which made me sad. But I was listening to one of the mp3 leo was talking about the insights that kinda fade away when you get it, said it was normal, so I was like "great it's how it works".

Just wanted to share this with you.

Mahadev

Yeah, that's how it goes.

Try a full dose ;)

And start doing Kriya yoga. It will raise your baseline level of consciousness to micro dose levels and beyond.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It will raise your baseline level of consciousness to micro dose levels and beyond.

Confirmed.

@Girzo how long did have you been doing kriya yoga for!?

And how long before you noticed changes in your baseline consciousness?

Edited by SoonHei
Spelling

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Sounds completely cool. 50 mikes is bigger than a microdose, though. 

Your English is very good, by the way.   :D

@Girzo  Yeah, I was also wondering which book to buy from the list or which videos to refer to on youtube?

You see, the reason you want to be better, is the reason why you aren’t. Shall I put it like that?

We aren't better, because we want to be.

~ Alan Watts

I am not an authority on that matter. I've only read a few first chapters of J.C. Steven's book and it works.

NEVER take a psychedelic or spiritual experience literally, or you WILL get into a LOT of trouble and you WILL regret it. Don't listen to the Actualized.org cult, think for yourself.

4 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

NEVER take a psychedelic or spiritual experience literally, or you WILL get into a LOT of trouble and you WILL regret it. Don't listen to the Actualized.org cult, think for yourself.

d60e8db695d8d0566807b078d4d2b6edc799b9cf5335b0ada7edab52b9de503a.jpg

12 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

yes, you're right. don't believe it to be "true" it's just a changing of channels at near infinite speeds 

the real thing to realize is that this current state of yours is what the tv channel you're tuned into on your day-to-day

the real awakening and truth is to realize >>YOU<< are sitting on a couch watching all this happen

changing of channels does tell you one thing though - you are not what you think you are :) 

#NotMyBody
#NotMyMind

but i'm sure you meant something else, innit @Violinpracticerdude :P 

whatever it was you have believed - is just another tv channel you're now tuned into and are experiencing. 

you seem to have fallen in the same trap you're asking others not to fall into my friend :D 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

37 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

Experiences are not the point. Thats for sure. Is there a spiritual experience? And we must not be guided either. No one or no thing leads to what is. No causation dudes. 

Edited by Jack River

@Violinpracticerdude

What would you've said if it was an air violin?

What if it was only the words?

...or own mind as a vessel to create a realistic external matrix?

18 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

As someone who practices the violin, that picture is neat! :D

You never played the violin, EVER.

User @Violinpracticerdude has been banned because he is clearly not here to learn but to spread his materialist ideology.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Jack River I did not realize you were into the psychadelics. Interesting. 

@Nahm He's been coming around nicely. Is that what that is?:)