martin_malin

Third eye buzzing sensation

25 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

I used to practice Kundalini Yoga, and I had similar weird experiences in my body as the OP.

I thought it was awakening or something like that. But actually it was incorrect practice, which can lead to many problems. 

People assume that "Oh... you're feeling weird shit. Must be spiritual." Nah, a lot of times it's just you messing up with your body.  

Indeed is very dangerous. One can really hurt themselves and can lead to disaster, mental instability, physical traumas, multiple sclerosis etc, this can happen in raising Kundalini. But for us who have experienced the eternal and are in continuous bliss and growth, I'd say it's worth all that pain after all. Because in a point in life after awakening everything feels wrong for months or years. Don't get discouraged, that feeling of losing oneself and the unbearable pain or uncontrolled mind, there are marvelous things after hell.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

4 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Don't get discouraged, that feeling of losing oneself and the unbearable pain or uncontrolled mind, there are marvelous things after hell. 

I do not agree with that. There should be no unbearable pain. That is actually a sign you're overdoing, or simply doing it wrong. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

@Gabriel Antonio I think going to a psychiatrist on this type of stuff isnt a good idea, unless that psychiatrist is top notch, and they're pretty rare and expensive.

he/she will just label you with some imaginary "disorder" which will make you feel like a victim, and will give you some pills if they dont know what to do.

On 05.10.2018 at 7:09 AM, Gabriel Antonio said:

I do not agree with that. There should be no unbearable pain. That is actually a sign you're overdoing, or simply doing it wrong. 

Are you left-handed or right-handed? 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 hours ago, Viking said:

he/she will just label you with some imaginary "disorder" which will make you feel like a victim, and will give you some pills if they dont know what to do.

Either way, that sensation is not a good sign imo. So I'd say he should at least talk about it to an experienced spiritual teacher. 

@martin_malin Are doing any type of practice? (such as Kundalini Yoga, meditation, etc)

Is this sensation happening more frequently and more intense over time? 

Can you function while you're feeling that? 

2 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Are you left-handed or right-handed? 

Why do you ask?