Psyche_92

No mind?

5 posts in this topic

Yesterday i was standing in my kitchen, and i realised that my mind was completely gone. There were no thoughts anymore, just pure presence. The only thing i could sense was some sorth of energy pulling/looking into nothingness trying to find my mind? Or something to cling or attach to. I don't know if this makes any sense, but i don't know how else to explain it. Right at this moment it's happening again.

This video of Mooji is similar to my experience, except for i'm not laughing like that hehehe :D

Edited by Psyche_92

Wonderful for sure!! Can't help but laugh at these kind of video's. And funny how they always say something along the lines of "It really is so simple?", and then they laugh again. Putting it to use might be less simple, but I can't speak for that matter :P

16 minutes ago, Violinpracticerdude said:

you need thoughts.

Interesting. Can you elaborate on that?

I can get into this state sometimes by trying to dissociate from language completely, produce no words internally, and any I hear are just sounds, when words stop, thoughts stop, you get a taste of pure experience and it's like micro-awakening.