SoonHei

complete 100% abiding non-dual existence - #OSHO

22 posts in this topic

osho says in one of his videos i watched that he has been absolutely NOTHING for 30 years (at that point in time of the video when it was recorded)

he said once he had full ego-death. he had been with the body. always wondered how he can possibly still be attached in the most subtlest of ways 

but he says that his meditation is absolutely not disturbed - i love how he says i could be talking, walking, swiming or doing whatever else and in the deep background from where he is, there is not even a ripple IN him... explains the lack of blinking if you ask me :P 

he just observes/watches all of his experience since he had his full complete awakening

is that the state in how all these awakened "gurus" live?

sadhguru, adyashanti, ruper spira, mooji etc ?

as they all also had complete ego death

i thought fragments of ego come/go even at these states

but from what osho said, once it is full complete awakening... you never fall back asleep so to speak

so meaning that 100% of your experience is then seen as choiceless/ no-free-will happening infront of your "eyes" and you "live" out your life with 0% doership

is that so?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

As far as Rupert Spira goes;

I would say yes.

@SoonHei Yup

That is also known as Sahaja Samadhi.

That is our ultimate goal.

But still, do not forget about development. You can be in Sahaja Samadhi but still be at a low stage of Spiral development.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Samadhi a goal? O.o

We been juked dudes:o

Edited by Jack River

What is special about Osho aside from the concepts that he discusses?

I'm trying to learn about his enlightenment but I'm not so interested in concepts

Does he have a special voice? A certain way he moves? A certain practice of meditation? Certain actions he did?

How would you recognize Osho as enlightened without taking into account any concepts, any talking?

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SoonHei Yup

But still, do not forget about development. You can be in Sahaja Samadhi but still be at a low stage of Spiral development.

honestly Leo I have to give you all the credit in the world for emphasizing growth as distinct from enlightenment, and it's importance. It is so rare to see an integrative non-duality teacher. There can be so much dogma dismissing the growth parts as illusory as a way of avoiding them and clinging onto non-dual insights, and yet you bring the best of the two worlds. 
It is very inspiring to me! Thank you Leo. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1 hour ago, TylerJ said:

@Leo Gura

Can you develop yourself after becoming Sahaja Samadhi? Or will that be unnecessary at that point?

Absolutely! That's the whole point. Not only can you, but you must if you want to realize your full potential.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SoonHei Yup

@Leo Gura

Nope. thats not Sahaja Samadhi 

It is a step just below it. 

Looking briefly at your work and vids it seems you will eventually achieve what you believe is Sahaja Samadhi. 

But dont stop there

Final realisation is seeing The form in your Spiritual Heart. 

When you are in that state there is no room for Spiral development. 

14 minutes ago, Garuda said:

When you are in that state there is no room for Spiral development. 

Fosho..Spiral development or psychological growth keeps the fear alive. It’s alwys moving away from what is and that means problems. It’s fine to take care of yourself and others if you want to. But growth as in psychologically=fear. If somebody wants to perfect a craft it’s all good and they will not be limited by fear. But they don’t psychologically depend on it, that means fear motivates. 

Edited by Jack River

You can tell when people are not free. What they say, how they act, what they advocate, play authority games :D

@Leo Gura

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
15 hours ago, TylerJ said:

@Leo Gura

Can you develop yourself after becoming Sahaja Samadhi? Or will that be unnecessary at that point?

Absolutely! That's the whole point. Not only can you, but you must if you want to realize your full potential.

hmmm - a quick thought here... so if development from a place of 100 % abidance in non-dual existence is possible..

as you say, Not only can you, but you must... WHO is the one that does the development in Sahaja Samadhi state? it happens on its own accord? following the path of least resistance to what-is and working from there? the development at that time is out of the ego-self's hand as there is no ego-self left at that time. and it is just the absolute working 100% thru that "now empty" (which was always empty) body-vessel ?

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei If you are free you will get it. Only people who are not free want to get involved in development. After freedom we can develop what ever skill we want to. When we are not free fear gets in the way of everyday activity. So freedom means we see through the jive of psychological progression. 

Edited by Jack River

6 minutes ago, Jack River said:

After freedom we can develop what ever skill we want to

but WHO develops that - after freedom is it not seen there wasn't anyone there to "develop" a skill?

i suppose it can be said that the new place of watching in which you are grounded experiences development happening for the body/vessel . but it is not a personal development. it is just development for nobody being initiated and taught to that particular now "empty" body.

Love Is The Answer

5 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

but WHO develops that - after freedom is it not seen there wasn't anyone there to "develop" a skill?

Freedom means there is total energy without conflict or “me”. Then a skill can be cultivated if we wan to do that. Thinking is also free. As in not corrupt by “me”. 

8 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

but it is not a personal development. it is just development for nobody being initiated and taught to that particular now "empty" body.

I’m just saying development psychologically/emotionally is seen as contradiction. No more psychological growth limiting living 

No more desire “me” causing confusion or conflict or fear or psychological time. 

Fosho a skill can be cultivated, but psychological/emotional freedom cannot be. Cultivation, progression, growth in the direction of psychological freedom makes for psychological enslavement dude. That is why we are not free in the first place. 

Edited by Jack River

Samadhi or freedom is not something cultivated. If we are free from that conflict we are able to function better in life. Some people may not be interested in cultivating a skill some will. 

Edited by Jack River