foninja

Can't Focus!

7 posts in this topic

I can’t focus or remember!

I’l read something to do. I’l go do it e.g do my daily online work. I’l switch tabs. “Wait what am I doing again?”

I don't have any  serious health problems.

I tried doing meditation to help. 

I do a 2min session VERY frequently. 

but I still have the problem.

its not a lingering effect. It happens 30% of my day.

I don't have any motivation driving me with excitement like a vision btw.I don't feel very engaged in the work.-fyi

solution:

Do you guys have any tips to why?

Aswell as the sleep mentioned by Suresh you surely need your vision and your dream life that fills you with excitement and drive!! You can only look for it inside you, there is no other way. 

Good luck :) and don't loose faith.

A 2-minute meditation session is like not meditating at all. You need to be still and calm for at least 10 minutes to fully start to feel the effects of meditation.

Most people have the issue of no drive or focus. You need to find a life purpose and visualize on it constantly; Leo has many videos about this. Otherwise there is no point in trying to self improve; there is no endgame for you to self improve towards without a purpose.

Try some brain training programs like Lumosity or Fitbrains on a habitual basis. It may take a few months, but using these programs consistently can improve your attention span and memory.