Biggiep

Help for anxiety and depression

3 posts in this topic

I've had anxiety and depression for over ten years and could not leave my bed because I felt so ill! I was told I would never get better and have been on all sorts of different pills from the doctor from diazepam to trazadone and nothing really helped. I got lazy and felt I would never leave my house again. I decided to do my own research on things to help like breathing exercises (retraining my own breath so I could breath through my nose) I did this by correcting toungue posture so my tongue at rest is now on the roof of my mouth lightly pressing against the pallette, instead of laying on the bottom of mouth. I cannot stress how much this helps for optimal breathing. I started to watch Leo's videos and am now taking action! I exercise 2 hours per day ( this helps better than any treatment I have had!) I literally went from doing nothing to trying all sorts even finding reasons for going out and mixing with people. I also started to do affirmations, meditation and visualisations every day and can say that it definitely works for me. Just wanted to share things that have changed my life! Yeah I still have issues but the difference now is I'm ready to deal with them. I sort of stick to doing as much as I can day by day keeping busy helps. I would say whatever your feeling anxious about just do it anyway even if you feel like hiding away in your house get up and take ACTION because no one will do it for you. Also eat a balanced healthy diet. If you're willing to put in hard work it really does pay off. 

Thanks Leo for your advice.

If this helps just 1 person it was worth writing.

Edited by Biggiep

I think that's damn wonderful, man. Sounds like a rebirth! Maybe I'm on the other side of the world from you, but I'm proud of you.  

Thanks very much!

Edited by Biggiep