Preetom

How do you take that last step and make the final surrender?

3 posts in this topic

''Anything perceivable or conceivable is not you''

Recently during self inquiry and writing, many times I've come to this point when it feels like I'm on this final step. There is no particular identification with anything. But it feels like something final is there that needs to be released. 

It's just the utter mindfuck and I just can't wrap my mind around how I can be really absolutely nothing. It's a still state. There is no palpable fear or strong emotions.

It's like I just can't accept the fact that my destiny is absolutely nothing, that I never had a life, that I've always been and always will be nothing, that I've never been anything but that. It's all so glaringly obvious right in front of my nose, yet I just can't accept my destiny.

It has become so common now that I can self inquire for few minutes and go straight to that place. All intentions stop. There is not even any intention left to let go. Would like to know how you guys reconciled this.

I guess this is why it is told that Enlightenment can only happen by grace, not on my command.

In this part of this video Leo gives this wonderful example and it literally feels like this everytime I come back to default mode of being. 

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

There is no how for the last step. No process, no method. Because it is DIRECT. Being!

It is a quantum leap. Sudden and out of the blue.

They call it the Gateless Gate for good reason. Your mind will never figure it out or sneak up on it. It sneaks up on you.

You just keep pushing until something breaks.

Or, take some 5-MeO and there it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The is no how for the last step. No process, no method. Because it is DIRECT. Being!

It is a quantum leap. Sudden and out of the blue.

They call it the Gateless Gate for good reason. Your mind will never figure it out or sneak up on it. It sneaks up on you.

You just keep pushing until something breaks.

Or, take some 5-MeO and there it is.

Thank you :)

Now I can see why almost all hardcore spiritual traditions emphasize so much on things like disciplined life and concentrated mind with minimum junk. Even before starting the actual practices.

I'm at a point where I can dis-identity from things. My attention is not so sticky anymore but I cannot stabilize it more than few seconds.

I feel like if I could somehow sustain this no state state for several hours or days in an unbroken fashion, something would literally shatter from inside out.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''