Your place at Heart

Elliot hulse philosophy of material path and spiritual path

44 posts in this topic

Very interesting conversation here, enjoyed reading it

Can you tell me, though, who the fuck JP is? I tried to do google\youtube search and came up with it:

sBcvWRL.png

I doubt everyone is talking about this :D

Edited by Hello from Russia

48 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Very interesting conversation here, enjoyed reading it

Can you tell me, though, who the fuck JP is? I tried to do google\youtube search and came up with it:

sBcvWRL.png

I doubt everyone is talking about this :D

?? Awakenwithjp is pretty funny, but no JP stands for Jordan Peterson, he's a Canadian psychologist/lecturer who has strong opinions on topics like this, a lot of mgtow, incels and other manosphere guys are into him. He's got pretty big all of a sudden in the last couple years

These whiny boys need to stop focusing on women and dating and start putting the hard work of building confidence and self-esteem. Of course, someone more attractive than you will have a better chance with women, isn't it the same with birds and other animals? However, the less attractive but more self-aware man is the one who gets to marry the girl in the end. So focus on becoming that guy, and if your parents didn't give you the best genes, just make the best of what you have by exercising, taking good care of your body and skin and do the work! There are 99 ways to become more attractive if you change your mindset and do the work. Do the work!

Ps: do the work. 

I'm not against feminism I'm for it and also I'm not incel or mgtow.

I do think though that there is this pressure on both men and women to date for status. Men want a hot girlfriend and don't really care about the other qualities while women want the clout of catching a successful guy. I think this is fairly true for those of us in our 20s although there are a lot of people who don't fall into this trap. I hope it's something I grow out of soon.  

Edited by Widdle Puppy