Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Your place at Heart

divine attributes of absolute infinity

5 posts in this topic

Leo mentions 99 names of Allah from Understanding Islam. Which is amazing. I connected these names of allah along with spiral dynamics and human ego. I came to understand that This is what absolute reality wants. Absolute reality wants chaos, wants destruction, and on other hand wants people to love each other and get together and unite but Oh Boy, what love really means according to absolute infinity that Humans love to unite with other humans  via means of total conquest and ideology. This is love according to reality. I completely surrender now and no longer resist, my ego jumps every now and then tells me to go fuck other humans up because that's what god desires it to be and i Ignore it and You can't believe what backfires I am experiencing!!!. What are other possible names you can come up to describe absolute infinity apart from 99 names of allah or traditional religious names such as Yahweh, ahura mazdah, allah, Holy spirit, Spaghetti monster, nonduality. Here's 99 names https://99namesofallah.name/ which made me cry and those attributes resonate even in most humans to some extent. Can You guys come up with awesome names that explain this majestic absolute infinity and explain its meaning mystically.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

A) God wants EVERYTHING! That's what infinity is: EVERYTHING! God includes all possible dualities, including good vs bad, open vs closed minded, love vs hate, order vs chaos, peace vs violence, etc. God necessarily incorporates all of it. That is God's Love with a capital L. Nothing is denied.

B) I give a list of names for God from all mystical traditions in the video: Mystical Traditions Around The World.

There are like over 100 names for God outside Islam.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura All praises to the nothingness, formless, void, timeless, spaceless, darkness that created everything and gave light to itself and from it stems all intelligence, all forms, all conflicts, all good, all evil. All praises to its sublime desires and infinite possibilities over us and our egoistic desires. 

My names:

The reactor: the one that reacts with itself and from itself generates all things possible

The infinite loser: The one that lose it qualities completely and everything lose its qualities to it and become worthless and petty with it

The great masker: The one who mask everything 

The colorful one: The one who colors all existence from nothingness.

The great mystery: The one who give mystery to all things and itself is greater mystery

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

Leo where can I find other mystical names. It just generates so much endorphins contemplating nonduality