AlwaysBeNice

Stop hating yourself

4 posts in this topic

It's not natural, it was taught to you by idiots.

If you move, you move the whole universe.

The whole universe moves, you move.

So forget about shame.

No inside, no outside.

No beginning, no end.

You are it.

Duh.

So forget about fear.

Love everything or nothing,

just live your life or throw it all away in meditation,

it's all good,

your new era has arrived.

empowering post! :x

how might meditation equate to throwing your life away? (or by "your life" do you mean attachments to principles of ego?)

one could say: love [is] everything or (and ) nothing :ph34r:

n͔̖̭̻̫͚͚̳̖̥̻̠͇̲̳͈͎̎͗̍̄̐ͯ͂̉a̗͎̰̗̝̋ͭ͒͗͛̇m͔̼̤͙̝̼̏̄͂͆̈̌ͨͩ̽̊͗͋ͫ̔͌͊̚a̬͙̬̙̝̗ͤ̓̎ͯͥ̊ͦ̋s̙̲̪̻̜̼̠̭͔̦̗̟̮̬̟ͭͮ͒́͑́̒͒ͭ͒̈́̅ț̳̘̲̤̠͚̻̝̪̲͓̠ͪͨ̒ͪͣ̓e̹͇̪͉͎͇̳̦͓̪̺̮̭̹̮̘͇͍̝̐̋̀ͥͮͦ̈̈́͐

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

You are right. Loving yourself is gold. You don't become narcissist when you love yourself. You become narcissist as result of reaction to other people self-fishness and criticism. When I repeat mantras of self love. I suddenly walk with confidence even my posture is correct without any consciousness or effort and my walks are smooth and  also enjoy doing the tasks and become happy until I get slammed by something hard but again, just take step back and relax and meditate then continue with affirmations and that works sooooo much wonders!

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)