Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,073 posts in this topic

This is a very good example of vMEME Green beyond the stereotypical characters we commonly know of...

Meet Bunnie, an Asian Hacktivist, who started his career by hacking the Xbox for the first time, it was such an achievement, that Microsoft got in contact with him, he could have asked anything from them, and they would gladly accept, and what did he do?

He published it on the Internet, because he was a vMEME Green Idealist, and believed in the notion that the costumer should be granted all access/ownership to their products, without any secrecy by big tech companies.

Today he's working on his own project, which is an open source mobile phone, which all the system and technology will be provided by the public, 100% free from any device that can be used to spy users...

I recommend you guys to go watch this documentary, and see how many layers the vMEME Green can go😉👍

Posted (edited)

Making fun of some Stage Green stereotypes:

His channel is a goldmine of these. 

Edited by aurum

I think this might be a good example of stage green

On 25/06/2023 at 10:56 PM, Spiritual Warrior said:

Gen Zers may be destroying our attention spans with their tiktoks, but we have to admit that they do a great job of embodying stage green qualities. 

Some green characteristics that the show highlights:

• The "bachelorette" is pansexual, which means that she isn't attracted to a specific gender. This highlights openness, acceptance, and equality
  • Men are not afraid to be feminine
  • Contestants are loving, empathetic and intimate (lots of good eye contact)
  • Everyone in the house gets along, there is a communal, heart-centered vibe
  • The "bachelorette" says that she's spiritual but not religious
  • Contests are teamwork driven (contrast this to the ABC show "The Bachelor," where all of the contests are every man for themselves)
  • Lots of hugs and warm interactions
  • Communication channels are strong, lots of bonding between contestants. People are checking in with each other, seeing how they feel, expressing emotions
  • Diverse group of contestants

These are generalizations of course, there are flashes of other stages, not everyone has integrated stage green. 

2 hours ago, Raze said:

this is the dumbest shit i've read all week 

Posted (edited)

Why isn't murdering the therapist an option?

Real men think outside the box!

:P

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/1/2024 at 2:33 AM, gambler said:

this is the dumbest shit i've read all week 

There was literally a post here saying "Men aren't people."

Green is literally just blue but being supremacist towards other kinds of disadvantaged groups according to... well presumably it's the same guy who posted both posts.

May as well literally copy paste nazi rhetoric and put "white" instead of the minorities they hated, then call it peak green.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, numbersinarow said:

There was literally a post here saying "Men aren't people."

Green is literally just blue but being supremacist towards other kinds of disadvantaged groups according to... well presumably it's the same guy who posted both posts.

May as well literally copy paste nazi rhetoric and put "white" instead of the minorities they hated, then call it peak green.

Be careful taking some fringe extremist college radical's slogan and making that your understanding of Green.

You can always find nutcases in any group or category of people. The nutcases do not represent the norm and should mostly be ignored.

Don't forget to be charitable to each stage by looking at their best rather than their worst.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/2/2024 at 0:50 PM, Leo Gura said:

Be careful taking some fringe extremist college radical's slogan and making that your understanding of Green.

You can always find nutcases in any group or category of people. The nutcases do not represent the norm and should mostly be ignored.

Don't forget to be charitable to each stage by looking at their best rather than their worst.

I am saying it's that way according to Raze. I myself think that no supremacist is green.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

This is the shadow that most stage green is blind to when they romanticize native tribes:

Ken Levine's twitter likes. Twitter made likes private by default as of recently, but you could see him liking brianna wu tweets calling out unreasonable stances on the left and him liking support for Israel. A clear example of healthy green opposing anti-semitism, supremacist attitudes and people who let the mainstream tell them to single out a country to boycott.

11 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

Ken Levine's twitter likes. Twitter made likes private by default as of recently, but you could see him liking brianna wu tweets calling out unreasonable stances on the left and him liking support for Israel. A clear example of healthy green opposing anti-semitism, supremacist attitudes and people who let the mainstream tell them to single out a country to boycott.

Stage green support for Israel is generally bad faith hypocrisy or toxic stage blue shadow, see destiny:

14 hours ago, Raze said:

Stage green support for Israel is generally bad faith hypocrisy or toxic stage blue shadow, see destiny:

Sure there are contradictions he makes but it pales in comparison to

1. Repressing one aspect of blue so much that you think it's better to support people who are diametrically opposed to your worldview AKA islamists than to support an oppressed minority taking back it's land. (Clarification: they're repressing the idea of a group's land-ownership and then it expresses itself through a double standard against Israel).

2. Being anti-semitic.