kingroboto

how to decide when thinking about moving

2 posts in this topic

When you are trying to decide if you should move to another city or country, what factor should be focused on the most?

The city I'm living in doesn't inspire me, has a lot of negative memories attached to it, but would things be any different in any other place? Based on my life experience no. Maybe I'm thinking about moving just to put off doing certain things I need to do? but maybe it's better to do that thing after I start fresh in a new location? 

if I stay I could be running away from making a change that could have positive effect on my life. If I move I could be running away from dealing with my inner issue by creating a lot of chaos and distraction through moving

the only logical answer I can think of is surrender to life and let myself go wherever it takes me

well either way you’ll end up dead at some point...

BUT you will never know if you never try.  Nice to see other places. Meet knew people. She’d your old skin for a while and maybe fall in love in an exotic place (or in the next state)

Atleast you can choose to come back whenever you want if that’s what you want. Or not ever. It doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things but of the itch is there I say scratch it :)