Nevon

got a glimpse of non dual experience

12 posts in this topic

Based from my direct experience,this experience it's like floating on nothingness, the time & space exist within it, as i turn my head around look at the room, the substance underneath the wall ,flooring,ceiling seems dissapeared, and then i walking around and observe, feels like i din't move at all, its just the experience changing and morphing, i look around the object in my room, it comes very clear to me there is no saperation, everything is just one thing and its the same thing.

were you intoxicated or was it a sober experience? Not judging just want the information to see. Anyway sounds like a very authentic non dual experience, glad for you :)

I do psychedelic occasionally, but this non dual experience makes no different when i was on sober mind or tripping, as i look on the floor ,intellectually i know there is substance underneath the floor, but based from my direct experience its only surface that floating on nothingness

16 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

How come that it doesn't make you freak out? I would immediately regard it as hell. There seems to be many different types of hell. Maybe hell is all there is.

Its kinda shocking to me, all this while i was brainwashed into i am a person living on earth and surround by many planet, and now i realized i am the universe and the everything its the same thing, its literally one, exactly like how martin ball describe me talking to you its just me talking to another version of myself

2 minutes ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

@Nevon Great. What's your practice if you got any?

1. Stripe away all the belief that you had before, literally every single belief.

2.micro self enquiry lol, when nothing to do just do the conciousness work eg:why do i believe i am the body

3.watch leo video

4.direct observation on reality with no science apply on it,look at things infront of you and start contemplating  where is this object appeared in? you may come out with some answers like time & space, and then what's grounding the time & space?

@Nevon Nice one. So you do no physical exercise or experiment with psychedelics?

I just went for a walk and imagined that everything in my experience builds up like in a sandbox game and every new view/aspect is generated in real time while walking. There was also the thought that I dont't even know if the world exists outside the view which the eyes can sense. I mean what exists outside of consciousness? Nothing.

What's the difference between a duck?

4 hours ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

@Nevon Nice one. So you do no physical exercise or experiment with psychedelics?

I just went for a walk and imagined that everything in my experience builds up like in a sandbox game and every new view/aspect is generated in real time while walking. There was also the thought that I dont't even know if the world exists outside the view which the eyes can sense. I mean what exists outside of consciousness? Nothing.

I do meditate on ketamine, it's not the usual psychedelic like LSD or DMT,i do contemplate this substance very much,it work very well on me and lead me into 7 chakra full blown kundalini awakening experience,ever since that day the serum of non dual awareness kick in but there's degree on it,my main practices still direct observation on reality and self enquiry,as Leo said using the feather to soften the rock until the rock disappear.

This is not a non dual experience... There was a you. You were perceiving things and so on. This is duality. Where did you get the idea that this is non duality?

There is no experience and no experiencer in non duality. 

Yes,there was a me but the me i am reffering it's not only the ego, but the totality of nothingness and everything, hence i perceiving things as not me and the object over there are saperate,more like sensation arising to consciousness.

I would like to know more about what do you mean by no experience and experiencer in non dual