now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i‘m to obsessed with it.

And here's the"I" talking. The spiritual one.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@tsuki at the moment i‘m super theatralic, i‘m breaking my own heart because i need to at least stop visiting the forum daily - i‘m to obsessed with it.

why don’t you like me being symbolic?

My obsession with this forum was something beyond understanding. My love, my love it's you, it's you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw sorry to say it but, please don’t. it’s not like that. we are not rollplaying here.

i don’t mean it in a bad way - but if you mess up my emotions through projecting, i can’t introspect into this situation and i really need to do that right now.

i somehow sound like tsuki now. i get what i give.

Edited by now is forever

it’s not that i don’t know. i know that already. i know obsession is obsession. obsessions are like drugs they can not be satisfied. the question is if they can ever be left behind completely if they are not satisfied.

@now is forever They melt into one another. I had spent a long time denying my obsessions. I asked Tsuki to confirm for me that my obsession was ego. He did not. The obsession was my gateway. I gave my obsession the space and time it needed to do its job in material form. But I let my inner love for it be unbounded. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@now is forever Obsession is choice. 
It does not mean that you choose to obsess over something.
It means that you choose to not obsess over it. You are drawn to it, attracted, but you don't want to.
You resist what you get. That is obsession. By trying to get away, you stir your mind more into thinking about it.
You crave it more by deprivation and you finally give in when you feel starved. You still engage on the forum, but now you have guilt.
"I promised to not come here!" "I spend too much time here!" "How much is too much?" etc.

I think it is much better to introspect into why you are attracted to this place at all.
Is it about what Mandy said about me and you?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@now is forever Can you go into nature where you are?

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Is it about what Mandy said about me and you?

as much as i would like to give you that tsuki, but no it’s not about this us. it’s about a more collective us it’s about this whole nospace. and it’s about memories. it’s about clinging to time and space and everything that happened in this nowhere land. where nothings meet.

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

as much as i would like to give you that tsuki

Hey, I don't want that! ^_^ You wouldn't either! I'm still integrating.

but no it’s not about this us. it’s about a more collective us it’s about this whole nospace. and it’s about memories. it’s about clinging to time and space and everything that happened in this nowhere land. where nothings meet.

That is what I call weaponization of ambiguity. You hide in symbols. Your anja is working in reverse. It should read and not write them.

as much as i would like to give you that tsuki, but no it’s not about this us. it’s about a more collective us it’s about this whole nospace. and it’s about memories. it’s about clinging to time and space and everything that happened in this nowhere land. where nothings meet.

You have the female painbody. I have that too. It came out cyclically, and then in postpartum depression. I denied it. I didn't want to be female. I didn't want to be subject to the moon. 

You carry all the pain of woman. You aren't alone. 

Edited by mandyjw

@mandyjw i write here since some time and i’ve given the same advices. so it doesn’t really help me now - you are cute, but it’s not the problem right now and it won’t change anything. thank you sweetheart, i know you mean good!

@now is forever You think I was suggesting something physical but I'm not.

Honey it's always a problem. You aren't actually subject to the moon, yet you always are. Because time is an illusion. 

Have you read Eckhart Tolle on the pain body? That was a huge help for me. I read the part in his book about it and was so disgusted a man would talk about things he didn't know about like that. But I loved everything else in the book. It took me much longer to accept that part. 

Ugh. He got to sit on a park bench and I've got pediatrician appointments, laundry and dishes. Men suck. xD

Edited by mandyjw

@mandyjw can you please respect my space. i can’t take advices from you at the moment - you are projecting unto me and i can’t care about you at the moment. find yourself mandy! you loose yourself much more than i do at the moment.

@now is forever I love you. You gave me a much needed insight. I also needed to be told to get off the computer now. So thank you. 

swadhistana the second chacra, rooted in creation. the reciving vessel, the mother within. the full moon. suns reflection earths shade.

4FD706FD-0F38-4F35-A442-016F5F4BBECD.jpeg

Edited by now is forever

Is Arnold speaking in German? 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn