MDMA experience with my wife

ChimpBrain
By ChimpBrain in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
I hadn't been able to get legit MDMA since the late 90's but I recently managed to procure some. This shit is literally couples therapy in pill form! We didn't even have any obvious problems going on but it still made us have the most deep, open, honest conversation we've had since we attended an Aubrey Marcus Love Retreat about 18 months ago ... for like 4hrs straight. All kinds of realizations about how we're falling short as parents, taking each other for granted, my wife's bisexuality, how we try to pack too much into our days (and our child's) and none of us have any time to just sit and do nothing, financial stuff, emotional triggers, bad habits we picked up from our parent's and are now carrying on another generation, etc, etc, etc for 4hrs in the most understanding, non-judgmental, supportive way imaginable. I really can't recommend it highly enough if taken with your significant other in the comfort and safety of your own home. Just wanted to pass along my experience in the hopes it could be useful to someone else. Much love! 
  • 18 replies