MrDmitriiV

Enlightenment on a Budget (Please help)

12 posts in this topic

Not all people were fortunate enough to be born in a first world country with 2000-4000$ monthly average salary, some like me live in countries with less then 250$ monthly avg salary. NOT complaining, just it's "a little harder" for people like me to get access to high quality psychedelics

Are there any good psychedelic substances I can either grow myself (plants, but I do need to get seeds first) or just get cheaply, preferably legal? 

After quite an extensive research I found "Salvia Divinorum" as my best bet, although not very sure if I'll find it. 

There is shit like Nutmeg, but it's negative effects over the body are way too big.

Any other ideas? Maybe seeds I can buy from other countries online? 

(I don't live in Mexico/Tropical countries to find psychedelic trees/plants.)

PS I do my best with meditation and Kriya Yoga

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

maybe Morning Glory? its legal in most places , but be careful because ive heard it can cause leg cramps, do some research, there are thousands of psychedelics out there.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@MrDmitriiV I know there are companies that ship and sell Psilocybin mushroom kits that you can grow at home. The instructions are easy and they require minimal care. You end up with a looot of fresh shrooms and you can even dehydrate the rest for future use. Only problem might be shipping to your country. 

@AdamDiC I don't have the gear/place to grow them...

Ill try to leave this shithole country, but I don't want to slow down my self-growth.

@MrDmitriiV you don't need gear/place. It's a tub, in a bag, and then a little later on, a lamp with a daylight light bulb. Where do you live?

Just order shroom grow kit from zamnesia. Cheap, super simple and will last for very long time.

PSYCHEDELICS ARE USEFUL BUT NOT MANDATORY FOR ENLIGHTENMENT WORK  — AND SOME PEOPLE GET CHRONICALLY DISTRACTED BY MISUSE OF PSYCHEDELICS IN ENLIGHTENMENT WORK

You don’t really need Psychedelics for Enlightenment.  Mostly what Psychedelics do is raise mindfulness.  So, the best thing for you to do is Do Nothing Meditation.  And also participate on here.  Psychedelics are not a cheat code for Enlightenment.  They can actually lead people to perform quite an elaborate ritual of tail-chasing.  Be the dude or dudette who didn’t need Psychedelics to BE in the moment without pre-judgments or pre-expectations.  The Mind loves the idea that Enlightenment is something hidden or something to be achieved.  No!  BE-ing is present for you right now.  It’s already there.  You just gotta develop your awareness to the level of ‘keen’.  The best way to start raising that awareness is to do 1 hour of Do Nothing Meditation every day.  The other practice to do is Rest as Awareness.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I do my best with meditation and yoga. But I always felt like radical states of consciousness are just around the corner. I did manage to get into them for a few milliseconds each time, but as soon as I entered them I get kicked out of them. 

Even if they lasted for less then a second, it was so powerful I never forget them.

Do not discuss drug sourcing on this forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It is possible to become enlightened without using psychedelics. It’s about experiencing wholeness and oneness exactly as you are in the moment. If you feel like you’ve hit a wall, try out different techniques.

In my perhaps unpopular opinion, drugs are used for man seeking to control his own enlightenment. Realize you are not the one who is in control.

@SchallUndRauch lmao

Edited by zenjen

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb