Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MM1988

Has anybody here ever experience the dark sides of meditation?

23 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SoonHei said:

about this. what if one purifies his soul via the longer route outside of meditation. clearly meditation is just one of the paths... (maybe the best and the most direct as Leo says as well) but if i want to avoid having to run into my huge demons inside (hopefully there are none, but I am not the once to set expectations and get a mind-fuck later) can i not do it via another way and purge it out slowly and grow that way?

for example, i guess we are all egoic and evil within to some extent... but there are nice and pious people out there.. that after meditation they wont have much ego to go thru... 

i want to get better person without that and lose the ego slowly on my own, then go into the arms of meditation for indepth cleaning but it will be easier i hope then as opposed to diving staright into meditation and getting a full knockout punch which has not been rinsed or washed otherwise...

every path to enlightenment is infinite, personal, intimate

enlightenment requires being conscious of who you are, so it is molded around who you are

you are the guru

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@MM1988 Meditation is like sitting in a soothing hot tub vs a psychedelic mindfuck. 

@SoonHei The self inquiry process in the book ‘Loving What Is’.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie