astrokeen

Lunar eclipse - can anyone feel its energies?

12 posts in this topic

Just wondered if anyone here had developed/had sensitivities or psychic abilities to be able to feel any energies being released by the lunar eclipse today.

The lunar eclipse is said to be the the longest total lunar eclipse of the 21st century. It spans 1 hour 43 minutes. While the shortest total lunar eclipse of this century lasted 4 minutes and 48 seconds. 

Lunar eclipses are said to be about culmination/ illumination/ completion/ endings.  Something will be completed or cleaned up or maybe a decision will be reached leading to new beginnings. So, does anyone feel it so as to lend credibility to this belief?

i'm really not sure what i make of this. I keep hearing about it though, people into spirituality are getting a boner over the lunar eclipse

@Soulbass , If you feel any different and so do others in a similar manner, that supports the notion that the eclipse is bringing about a change. 

I personally don't sense any energies - not sensitive to eclipses. Could you say what is it that you are experiencing.

Actually a very strange thing happened to me.

I was looking at the moon and I felt sort of "download" of energies from it. I felt a sensation in the belly, it was as though it was growling and I was hungry. I didnt think anything of it, but then about 30 minutes later, I was with my friends, the moon became more red I felt this energy in my hands and back and i started to freak a little, but it passed. at around 10pm when the eclipse was at it's peak I felt a sensation in the back of my head. I concentrated on it and it went to the front of my head. at that point the sensations in the upper back and the hands came back again, but much stronger. the energy continued and continued to increase and I felt a sharp pain in my teeth, they actually became very large, and a lot of hair was coming out of my hands and my back!!! my nails also started to grow bigger and i couldnt help the energy in my throat chakra and just started howling. everyone around me looked at me terrified. then I felt this anger and that hungry feeling again and I couldnt hold myself back and slaughtered and ate all my friends. im now covered in blood, I ran back home just to write about it here in the forum!! and what a synchronicity that you posted a topic about this!! all the hair fell out and I dont know what to do now, im contemplating suicide, help.

@Viking , i was almost impressed at first glance. 

The thing to do if this happens is to bow to the moon 8 times, hop on one leg for 6 minutes and cry like baby for 2. Then the people you ate will emerge from your tummy.

I did my kriya practice during the eclipse and I think I experienced a different quality of meditation. Quality of nothingness. But this could've been psychological, I'm not sure.

Usually the quality of my kriya is joy and grace but today was emptiness very dominant quality.

Edited by Salvijus

If you identify with the body, self esteem issues will be inevitable. 

I have been having trouble sleeping the past several days, which is rare for me. It was like I was just energized and couldn't turn it off. Then, I read about that eclipse and I was like, "hmmm..." 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

I felt bad .
Couldn't praise the sun for a moment .

I'm not 100% sure why but my emotions have literally been erratic over the past few days, very weird for me anyway, my emotions are usually neutrally stable, I was literally crying one minute, angry and frustrated next, I sat and sang mantras most of yesterday which helped me feel more calm. And no before you ask, I'm not pregnant ?

Edited by Charlotte