Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herghly

embodying the psychedelic experience

8 posts in this topic

I have had a handful of psychedelic experiences mushrooms, lsd and ayahuasca. Most recently I've had a few what i thought at the time were life changing ayahuasca trips, but I have not changed much (i know its my responsibility). It almost feels like I learned too much and i dont even know where to start with to embody it all.

You have to apply what you realized on a day to day basis and integrate, ground and eventually crystallize the energy. Just because your state isn't exactly the same as the highly accelerated state in which you experienced during those experiences, doesn't mean nothing has changed, its a gradual process. Find what works best for you and sometimes just by sitting and meditating and reflecting back on that experience can bring you closer to that state of being, may not be the exactly same because everything changes, everything is changing.  Writing things down during and reminding self helps.

When people Awaken for example, they experience such wonder, joy, love, peace, freedom ect... which lasts for a while until it starts to become normal or more natural to their state of being thus no longer as "surprising" as it used to be and they mistaken this for "losing" the Awakened or Enlightened state when in reality its always there but people tend because of this to buy into the belief system that they have "lost it".

and belief systems = reality you buy into.

When in reality its always there, ever-present in awareness, you just have to remember how to let go of all beliefs systems again and see its eternal nature as one with you, ever-present and always in the center of awareness. Let go and step back into the center of being, where pure awareness resides, naturally and eternally.

B R E A T H E

between my ayahuasca trips I had about a year or two of integration

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

9 hours ago, herghly said:

@Arkandeus  how  did you go about integration though?

just be, its all inside, do a small meditation here and there if you want to accelerate the process

but this stuff will all surface naturally

it just needs space to come up, by being sober you're giving space

just by you wondering how to integrate this, you are giving it the space, the attention to the process, this is plenty

you haven't done anything physically but you did something innerly, a new desire, giving attention, intention to make something happen, this is where its at, this is the steering wheel

this is what moves reality from the inside

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Journaling, contemplation, and visualization should help a lot with this.

You could use just these 3 techniques + psychedelics to totally transform yourself within a couple of years. But you must do them consistently.

And Kriya yoga too! Kriya is excellent for raising your baseline level of consciousness to almost mild psychedelic levels.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura   Visusalization already embodying what i learned during the psychedelics? 

@herghly Whatever you want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.