tsuki

Mystical experiences vs radical recontextualizations

248 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, now is forever said:

no - i wouldn’t stop, too. yes i will have the patience, you can always say no, too. 

it’s an invitation though for others...

you see if there is no one to work on a problem, there is no one to work on the problem. that’s democratic. doesn’t mean the problem is resolved then. it just remains unsolved until it’s solved.

at least we don’t want to get the darwin award. it’s some kind of funny though. and sad. and triggers arrogance. it means it massively triggers orange. maybe i still don’t get the colours right.

I started drawing "learning curves" for my conscious and my subconscious mind vs. my life-time in years and how that correlates with my weight :ph34r:, hero/heroine's journey cycles and spiral dynamic stages. I'm not ready to reveal it yet, needs a lot more contemplation...

Edited by Zweistein

1 hour ago, Zweistein said:

@tsuki  How would "I" know? There is just this feeling that these questions are somehow important. Maybe not for "you" but for "me"? It could be because I'm reading "The heroine's journey" by Maureen Murdock and it's basically my life's story. It could be because I'm contemplating the differences/similarities between the hero's and the heroine's journey.

Actually, there are two more questions coming up (I guess for "me" - you don't have to answer them, if you feel they are useless to "you"):
Who are the most important people in your life? 
Are the seekers more important than the non-seekers?

Of course, I come to the conclusion that every human being on this Earth is equally important (it's a really really really tough one though!) and that seekers vs. non-seekers is a paradox resolving as seekers = non-seekers.

Edited by Zweistein

2 hours ago, Zweistein said:

I started drawing "learning curves" for my conscious and my subconscious mind vs. my life-time in years and how that correlates with my weight :ph34r:, hero/heroine's journey cycles and spiral dynamic stages. I'm not ready to reveal it yet, needs a lot more contemplation...

where did you find the learning curves? did you develop the technique? do you think we could make some kind of new technique out of it?

2 hours ago, Zweistein said:

Of course, I come to the conclusion that every human being on this Earth is equally important (it's a really really really tough one though!) and that seekers vs. non-seekers is a paradox resolving as seekers = non-seekers.

?????????????? that made my day.

Edited by now is forever
just being arrogant

18 hours ago, tsuki said:

@now is forever Green does not reject status. Status is something different for it than for orange.
It is simply that status for Green is not in opposition to collective benefit.
It's about overcoming the duality of personal success and collectivism.
For Orange, personal success is opposite to collectivism because he is in reaction to Blue.

Edit: Sigh... you didn't say that it did reject status. Wrrr...

mhhh yes - originally solid green rejects status - look at the hippie’s they lived in caravans and in communities. so solid green rejects status. 

well they had their tribal symbols, but it was not about statuts. so you got me right. but green in germany is really different than in the us.

the greenest of the green are the escapists/dropouts of society who live in the forest. 

mhhh just realized escapist and dropout and breakaway in german is the same word.

Edited by now is forever

16 hours ago, tsuki said:

@now is forever Now you're stretching the metaphor too thin.
What is outside of Matrioshka is not a middle Matrioshka ;).
I am not that as well ;).

ok tsuki i see what you are pointing at, if you want to refer to the human body itself - but i’m talking about the significant level.

stop trying to delute that, because i can tell who didn’t stop zooming on the heart and who stopped. so always concentrate on the heart. that’s real growth.

you can always zoom back to the heart. but it’s not the shell it’s the only thing that holds it all.

Edited by now is forever

8 hours ago, now is forever said:

where did you find the learning curves? did you develop the technique? do you think we could make some kind of new technique out of it?

I did a quick search, but couldn't find anything useful. So, basically I'm plotting my "feeled gained knowledge" (without numbers) on the y-axis and life time in years on the x-axis. There is one "curve" for conscious learning and one for subconscious learning (which rises incredibly high in the first 0-5 years of my life, then stays there for (way too) many years and then obviously started dropping down (finally!!!). 

It's not easy to put all the information in one diagram (especially together with the hero/heroine cycles and the fact that one embodies several spiral dynamic stages)... maybe you have an idea? 

10 hours ago, Zweistein said:

@Zweistein That's theory that we just constructed. It is obvious what to do, but how are actually seekers = non-seekers for you?

To me, the only way is to be a seeker among everyday people. Seeking among everyday things.
That way, there is no way to tell who is a seeker and who isn't. By embodying seeking = non-seeking.

The most important people are the ones that I think at the moment.
Since my soon-to-be wife is the one I think about the most, she's the top one due to proximity.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Zweistein mhhhh i don’t know. it’s difficult, thought about waves at first - but then we would have to name them differently - you know something like a spiral with two strings. with the time axis in the center. 

+ is conscious and   – is subconscious 

3d would be better maybe

and maybe the spiral axis is a curve, too.

..... just a thought.

Edited by now is forever

5 hours ago, now is forever said:

mhhh yes - originally solid green rejects status - look at the hippie’s they lived in caravans and in communities. so solid green rejects status. 

@now is forever Hippies have status of their own.
It's still there but it has a different name.
There is still hierarchy within hippie communities.
There are more hippy and less hippy hippies.
The hippiest hippies look nothing alike the busiest businessmen, but they still are the top dogs within their respective domains.
So it's not that personal gains are really out of the window, but the gains are in negative space.
The wealthiest hippies are the ones that need the least.

Yellow can see in what sense these two are the same and be wealthy and poor at the same time.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

56 minutes ago, now is forever said:

stop trying to delute that, because i can tell who didn’t stop zooming on the heart and who stopped. so always concentrate on the heart. that’s real growth.

you can always zoom back to the heart. but it’s not the shell it’s the only thing that holds it all.

@now is forever Not going to argue about your beliefs, friend :x.
There is no such thing as body or a heart, unless you believe in them.

@tsuki yes they are same in rejection of the human non healthy alignment with nature. maybe i’m missing something.

maybe i use to miss everything else. hahaha 

it’s the non linearity... maybe...

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@tsuki unless you see them

@now is forever :x

Now, we're cuddling again.
I love (to bug) you.

@tsuki bugging could mean different things.... it’s some kind of weird though and my head is like a ? right now if its as ambiguous as i’m thinking of it. quiet manipulative.

maybe i don’t want to know more - but at the same time... that’s the problem about knowledge vs. beliefs. what would mean in zweisteins words

knowledge =belief

i maybe don’t want to zoom into that. i would rather stick with believing in buddha.

Edited by now is forever

7 minutes ago, now is forever said:

knowledge =belief

@now is forever Bingo! Yahtzee! Ding ding ding!!! ???

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@now is forever Bingo! Yahtzee! Ding ding ding!!! ???

maybe i should have stopped zooming... it all turns out to be like a lie and still it isn’t.

that’s the heart vs the mind boarder you just closed the mirror for a moment.

Edited by now is forever

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

maybe i should have stopped zooming... it all turns out to be like a lie and still it isn’t.

@now is forever Explain the difference between truth and lie to me.

Edited by tsuki

Just now, now is forever said:

truth feels connected, lies feel disconnected.

@now is forever It's still a feeling, isn't it? Hahaha