Nicole2602

Questions For Clarity

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

"I" have a question... ☺

It's difficult to explain so bear with me please... a few times when I think I'm doing enquiry work, at least it's what I hope I'm doing, not sure how correctly... I become aware of "prescence". When I do, it feels like I'm close to "getting something" but then the question comes in... who is aware of this prescence, and I sort of shut back down. If I, being the nicole story, is aware of anything... is it a valid observation... if I am the one seeing or sensing prescence?

Really hope this makes sense... any guidance here would be greatly appreciated.

❤Nicole

Off course it`s a valid observation, it`s just not important.

The question comes from the small Nicole, the bigger awareness is the more real, the bigger Nicole. The small Nicole, the ego-Nicole plays tricks to survive, that`s all. With more gentle practice you`ll grow into the Big Mind, the bigger Nicole.

Thank you so much, Toby and Henri for your replies. They have helped so much.

❤Nicole

On 3/20/2016 at 10:43 PM, Nicole2602 said:

If I, being the nicole story, is aware of anything... is it a valid observation... if I am the one seeing or sensing prescence?

Really hope this makes sense... any guidance here would be greatly appreciated.

❤Nicole

Ask.... "who is aware that they are getting close to something? "

If the answer is I ?  who is that I ?  Where is this I located? Whos aware? What is awareness?

You are doing it correctly if you are sitting down and contemplating. Keep doing it and you will start to see the mind go crazy because its running out of lies ! Let the mind PURGE! 

@Pinocchio amazing insights, thank you so much for taking the time to break it down. Best wishes for breaking through... keep me posted! 

@nichole just don't bother with the watcher, the watcher has no form , location or whatever would be. If you seeing a tree, forget about the objective norm like there is a distance between you and the tree, or there is an 'observer" and the thing 'observed', their is only an "Awareness" of the tree.

Edited by 30secs