Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

strands of enlightenment

6 posts in this topic

I share once more my experience in my blooming of enlightenment

I want to share that I haven't done any psychedelics in months, any and all changes mentioned here flow naturally and are intimately rythmed to the evolution of consciousness as it flows

I find myself once again on the verge of infinity

I toke a walk outside and it felt like I'm on holyday in some exotic country, this is the city I have lived in my entire life

the neighborhood I've lived in for more then a decade, and yet again, after a single night of sleep everything is renewed, and I am in awe, reality has evolved

we're talking about the evolution of visuals at the rate of hundred times the intensity of a huge dose of mushroom

for me to see what I see today compared to yesterday, I would have to have taken about 20 tabs of lsd back before all this consciousness work, somehow trying to situate and share the degree of change here for anyone who has done mushrooms or lsd

yet there is no discomfort, no rush, its like I havent moved, I'm still me, completely sober, somewhat cause these changes can be pretty overwhelming

imagine the sheer joy of people the size of mountains, moving about across huge plains, their hair as wavy as the ocean, looking into eyes the size of a small planet, with eye colors never seen before, so vivid so alive

that is the evolution of space

evolution of being, imagine seeing the neck of another person, and feeling this a hundred times more then you ever even used to feel your own neck inside your own body, feeling being their hands, their head, the ears, the torso, the body of other people

feeling them being alive as much as much as you feel yourself alive

I dont know how far Ive come but I suspect that the mere size of my finger is as lengthy as an entire mile back before I enlightened, this is how it feels to experience more space in your reality and its pretty mindblowing

humans legitly look like gods, and I feel like olympus has come down to my city

the human bodies , the human faces, the human expressions, are so divine, so cool, so elegant, so powerful, so magnificent it is undescribable, it looks like people are gods but aliens at the same time, so mysterious so unique, so organic yet divine, if I could have ever imagined what gods looked like, this it, and the gods are my fellow neighbours, the people at the supermarket, in the city

I walk and I feel "Ive never seen a kid like that"

" this is the first time I see a woman like that"

"wow so thats what an old man is now"

I can guarantuee to anyone that heaven on earth is a reality

it is really not about what we do, or where we are, enlightenment is reality itself, and pure happiness and bliss is present in every atom of reality, to awaken that, it does not matter where you are or what you do, you are always with reality, your room could grow the size of a continent just to make you smile and feel the magic of life, that is infinite love in its magic

every human being could be the first man or woman you've ever seen

so creatively and infinutely that reality evolves, every voice you hear, every sentence, could be the first sentence you've ever heard, it could be a type of human voice so divine you've never heard such a voice until now, life literally being created now, expanding now, evolving now

this is enlightenment as I experience it personally

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

If everything is new, can you orient yourself? know where to go, what to do.. arent you overwhelmed?

I remember after an lsd trip I had to walk home and I didnt recognize the path so I had trouble going home.

I also dont see how what you say is connected to enlightenment. maybe its the opening of the third eye, but not nonduality.

@Arkandeus, that must have been the most beautiful experience ever. could feel your love from your words, thanks for sharing it

1 hour ago, Viking said:

If everything is new, can you orient yourself? know where to go, what to do.. arent you overwhelmed?

I remember after an lsd trip I had to walk home and I didnt recognize the path so I had trouble going home.

I also dont see how what you say is connected to enlightenment. maybe its the opening of the third eye, but not nonduality.

yes, times when I am emotionally disturbed the changes are integrated differently I've had times where I barely felt could walk straight, having to get used to how my legs feel and move, at worst I almost felt like a lost wild animal in a city, completely losing my composure and feeling like an alien in the city, standing out

when I go through changes, its everything at once, new visuals, new body, new senses, new time, new space,for the most of it this happens comfortably actually , Im in a stream most of time, out of thoughts, but during emotional disturbances it can get different but it always ends well

this is literally non-duality, I feel people's bodies and emotions a thousand times more then I felt my emotion and body before I began consciousness work

Im literally being other people far more intensely then I was being myself in the past

the people that I see now are entirely my own perception, their faces and bodies have evolved in rythm with my consciousness and chakra blooming, the human body feels entirely connected to me

I do not have an idea what people looked like 2 months ago, even less 2 years ago before all this, if I were to make an honest comparison from my memory, human beings 2 years ago, you can take a kids 2D drawing of a tree, a drawing about the size of your thumb, and put it next to a gigangic real life tree , this is humans now, this is the comparison,not even exaggerating, unimaginable

these are the dimensions in which the human body has changed for me, in terms of liveliness, colours, details, volume, the increase in space is seriously the most mindblowing factor

so I know what I see is entirely related to me, and I do not have a clue how other people see the world,and in a week I'll be seeing other things, I legitly feel like im looking beautiful mythical creatures,elves and trolls and aliens yet still human

the concept itself of other people is starting to sound very vague, if I were to meet anyone on this forum I know I would have the same feeling as the one I do when I look at the mirror in private

if anything this forum might be one of the last places where I do not see myself and I feel like there are "others"

out there anyone I see I live them as me, ive long stopped meeting strangers, that illusion stopped somewhere along the way

online though I cant see you so I cant live you, its not as simple,

this forum is seriously the last place where I can meet so called others lol, honestly, its like the last bastion of earthly human beings for me, out there its just full on dreamscape

Edited by Arkandeus

54 minutes ago, Lucas Lousada said:

@Arkandeus, that must have been the most beautiful experience ever. could feel your love from your words, thanks for sharing it

you're the one!