Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Callum Milner

Life changing books not on the book list to share:

1 post in this topic

Anyone have any amazing books leo might have missed from his book list to read, and how your life has changed after reading it.. I'll start "Power vs force" by David Hawkins. After reading this book I felt amazing for a week, even though i'd still have emotions like being bored or fear, at the same time I still felt really great while they were going on, like I was really satisfied even during so called 'bad' emotions. This kinda faded after a week, but the permanent change from reading this book was feeling more loving towards everyone, as well as a shift from my main state being fear to desire. After the book I stopped being afraid by about 60% and moved up to the sate of desire feeling like I could get stuff, (next stage is anger on the emotional scale). It also shifted my values hugely. I know no longer care about what I have I care about what I will become, eg my goal used to be become successful become wealthy, now it is to become happy lightehearted, to not take things seriously to feel more happy by myself without anything else (although this doesn't mean you can't still have goals like success).

Overall it might not sound like much the benefits, but when it's actually experienced it's amazing! It's like im a different person after reading this book, like I actually experienced a shift in how I see everything just from reading this book it's insane. 

Edited by Callum Milner