Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

651 posts in this topic

I tried to find some old schoolmasters from the teachers that I got to know, a tiny bit there is a lot more history behind them. After listening to tons of Shinzen young videos and to his Audiobook, it is quite interesting to see how much of an impact one single turquoise person can have. I just finished watching to Osho documentary, which is insane that a self-governing commune can be that advanced and at the same time, disruptive and this cult thing just went loose, is insane. I wanted to find a video about Shinzen Youngs teacher, but I did not find anything, I found these two videos that can be quite cool or not for people who like Zen or old Zen Masters, he is the teacher from the Soto Temple Master, I have been to and attended a retreat. It is quite funny how he can deflect and how he acts "stupid" on purpose? In order to get rid of all the assumptions people project. (Second video, the first video is in French solely?

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Looks like the forum resizes the original picture... to see the full picture click on the link below:

Click here

A651_ED45_36_F5_422_B_9_F50_30_BE292_A8250.jpg

Edited by AleksM

This is a 4 part documentary that I watched today, I thought it was amazing. 

I'm blown away by the level of this interview and the being of this psychonaut

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

Turquoise art?

Not exactly sure how to measure a turquoise artist. Anyway this guy seems very calm and his music is mystical.
I feel like this man just gave these listeners a spiritual purification right there.

Probably the most advanced intellectual of the last century in regards to the spiral. 

Trevor Ilesly. Small youtuber with 40k subs. I think he is stage turquoise and worth checking out. 

First tiny steps into turquoise?  what do you guys think. (please watch some of his videos and after that judge so you don't have the knee jerk reaction that he is talking about Christianity and Jesus so he is instantly blue.) 

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.” - Carl Jung

On 2019-04-09 at 1:32 AM, kieranperez said:

A66DD873-FC65-4A47-BFB8-A886E193C253.jpeg

Dhyanalinga temple?

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.