Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

652 posts in this topic

I recently got into David Lynch and his projects. His works are so incredibly beautiful and deep in their meaning and wisdom. I would peg him at stage turqoise and am curious as to what you guys' thoughts are.

All the best.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

On 4/30/2024 at 7:24 PM, Max_V said:

I recently got into David Lynch and his projects. His works are so incredibly beautiful and deep in their meaning and wisdom. I would peg him at stage turqoise and am curious as to what you guys' thoughts are.

All the best.

I personally don't see turquoise elements in his movies but he's definitely at least yellow. Eraserhead definitely has a turquoise theme at the end of the day and the movies after that are yellow.

Green movies wouldn't have that kind of feel and likely not those kinds of plots, and below green would not feature themes and plots like that.

Lynch comes up with the stories by looking into the collective unconscious and usually ties up a character's personal life with things of cosmic or planetary proportions pretty well. (e.g. mulholland dr and lost highway).

Scenes like when the man in lost highway makes fred talk to him while being in 2 places at once and david blowie entering the building with the detectives in fire walk with me, are good examples of why he's at tier 2 but there's nothing specifically turquoise in what I've watched. The feel isn't turquoise either.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Number of people baited into going all-out aggressive against me out of the blue due to this sig: 3

Posted (edited)

Definitely not full turquoise but bits and pieces it seems:

Edited by Jannes

Osho was a beast. A one of a kind. Something special…

@RawJudah I'm sorry I'm wasting time with this comment. I just saw the main forum page and this was hilarious: "stage turquoise", then your profile picture being turquoise next to it.

tur.jpg

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

My boy Don Juan was absolutely in stage turquoise, called a "sorcerer," he was able to "see" energy flowing throughout the universe. Here are some quotes from the Carlos Castaneda books about him. 

ASMR God

Posted (edited)

This film series explores many aspects of our society. To rethink what is possible in our world, we need to consider what kind of world we want to live in. Although we refer to it as a civilization, it is anything but civilized. Visions of global unity & fellowship have long inspired humanity, yet the social arrangements up to the present have largely failed to produce a peaceful and productive world. While we appear to be technically advanced, our values and behaviors are not. The possibility of an optimistic future is in stark contrast to our current social, economic, and environmental dilemmas. The Choice Is Ours includes interviews with notable scientists, media professionals, authors, and other thinkers exploring the difficulties we face.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi Good stuff! You actually studied what stage turquoise is unlike most of us (myself included) who just post things which seem spiritual.