Zweistein

Why do I=you=we exist?

305 posts in this topic

@now is forever Teach? I was asked questions and I answered them. In order to avoid the answer being fully based on my opinion/ego, I supported the answer with Leo's examples. What teaching did you see???

If you want to communicate a message, avoiding unnecessary metaphors and indirect words will greatly speed up the process. 

If you want to say that I'm racist, please tell exactly why you think so, without metaphors and stuff. 

I still don't understand why you consider the thread being racist. All I said is a fact (95%+ are white males, the number isn't exact but an approximation). I didn't say blacks are stupid, all I said is a mere number/phenomenon going on.

Now if people like you get triggered from some simple numbers and an actual, real phenomenon (which u can verify yourself if you want), that's your emotional problem. Calling me racist is just an excuse to ignore your inner ego.

And yet so many words have been written, but you still didn't answer why exactly I am racist, like clearly saying without poetic metaphors I can't understand. That's the core problem with stage Green people, it takes ages to get somewhere (like just plainly answering a simple question).

Edited by MrDmitriiV

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

1 hour ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Can somebody here just simply answer a simple question?

Yes. The other questions you asked are not as simple as this one.

Why do you consider me racist?

Racist is a metaphor (just like not wiping your feet). You are thinking in labels. Adjectives have meaning to you.
You think that me calling you racist has any other meaning than the one that you project on it.
I am not racist. Beige, purple, blue, orange, green, yellow, turquoise - doesn't matter.
To me, it does not matter whether you are a black, white, yellow or a nazi.
It does not matter to me if you are racist. Meaningfully calling people racist is what a racist does.

I do not speak to you. There is no 'me' other than the one that you understand from this post.
Whatever you think about me is not about me at all. You are supposed to read what you think about me and resolve that.
The question:

3 hours ago, Zweistein said:

P.S. What's your source for the 95%+?

Was not a question about factual statistics of people being yellow. Nobody cares.
It was a question that was supposed to nudge you into self-reflection and critiquing spiral dynamics.
We are not building knowledge here. We are understanding how our knowledge is fundamentally limiting us.

Read my signature. And wipe your feet!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

One out of many examples might be Leo's examples of stage Yellow and Torquise humans, didn't u see 'em? 

No, spiral dynamics isn't about short-term promotion of love. 

Spiral Dynamics is about distilling down societies to their core essence. Instead of just saying "animal" to every animal, we distill them down to different types like cats and dogs, thus making it much easier to sort them out and save a lot of time. 

Well I beg you, if you understood what she said, can you please decipher her metaphor ("you didn’t wipe your feet before coming in...") to me? And why do you consider me racist? Can somebody here just simply answer a simple question?

@MrDmitriiV Could it be possible that any of these kind of sources are biased? If so, why?

So, are you saying that spiral dynamics is about long-term promotion of love? How would that work if it can't even promote love in the short term, but rather causes even more corruption, judgements and war?

Do you consider yourself a racist? If you look deep inside, do you find any tendencies? I didn't realize that I projected all my hatred against men (choleric father plus the typically disadvantages a woman has in modern society these days) on my poor husband until a few days ago.

@now is forever

Why do you think he didn't wipe his shoes enough? Does our journal-party need a dress code? ?

4 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

Why do you think he didn't wipe his shoes enough? Does our journal-party need a dress code? ?

I think that the only appropriate dress code here is nakedness :$
I think that all four of us are doing a wonderful job at that.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

11 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Racist is a metaphor (just like not wiping your feet). You are thinking in labels. Adjectives have meaning to you.

WOOOOOW, I didn't ask you what racism is, I asked why you think I'm racist. 

You know what Einstein once said? You can only be true master of physics when you can explain general relativity to a 7yr old. 

If you can't answer a simple question without going into your mental ego mirrors, then you'll get nowhere.

I asked why you think I'm racist, yet you answered:

What is Racism, Telling me you're not racist, what racism means to you, and even you went into touching non-duality. 

(Like literally go re-read your answer)

Do you see the absurdity? Well, that's not really absurdity, but your ego trying to protect itself when it realizes it said wrong words and took sides with wrong people.

10 minutes ago, tsuki said:

hahaha, yes a naked tea party ? 

let‘s not look away if someone entered fully dressed.

Edited by now is forever

@Zweistein Spiral Dinamics is a labeling system, to sort things out and save lots of time.

Yes, there might be bias going on. I'm a psychologist after all (so I kinda know this basic phenomena)...

Yes, I have dark stuff which needs to be worked out, that's what I'm trying to do.

Edited by MrDmitriiV

Maybe it's time for a good exercise for further communication without fighting to much? ?

Could everyone read their statements and replace every "you" with "I"? 

15 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Thank you for the good laugh, Tsuki! ?

11 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

I asked why you think I'm racist, yet you answered:

What is Racism, Telling me you're not racist, what racism means to you, and even you went into touching non-duality. 

Oh, so I should instead respond with:
I called you a racist because you fit my definition of a racist?
Would that satisfy your inner 7 year old?

5 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

Maybe it's time for a good exercise for further communication without fighting to much? ?

Could everyone read their statements and replace every "you" with "I"? 

Is there anything wrong with fighting? It's a naked tea party after all.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki That's progress! What criteria did I meet in your definition of a racist? 

1 minute ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@tsuki That's progress! What criteria did I meet in your definition of a racist? 

26 minutes ago, tsuki said:

You think that me calling you racist has any other meaning than the one that you project on it.
I am not racist. Beige, purple, blue, orange, green, yellow, turquoise - doesn't matter.
To me, it does not matter whether you are a black, white, yellow or a nazi.
It does not matter to me if you are racist. Meaningfully calling people racist is what a racist does.

@MrDmitriiV your quote from the other thread referring to mooji:

@Rilles He isn't black, but semi-black. That's a big difference! Maybe the guy just spent a lot of time sun bathing)))

i guess that’s a fact you overlooked while wiping. i‘m really too tired to do that for you. 

and i guess i‘m not someone who looks away.

Edited by now is forever

@tsuki I didn't call anyone meaningfully, just stated facts and real phenomena. I did not say blacks are stupid or whatever, I just said number.

Ok, wait, before it gets to messy, let me give you some examples...

If I would have written:

"You are a super aggressive lion."

I would then ask myself, wait, how am I a super aggressive lion? So, I would inquire that and probably find some good enough examples how I am a super aggressive lion. Then I would erase that and think again. I would think about how could I constructively contribute to a conversation so it doesn't end up in an ego-war. So, before I submit comments on anything, I try to make an effort to contemplate.

Edited by Zweistein

@now is forever So discussing the effects of sun on skin, and different tones of skin color is racist? 

@Zweistein These guys call me racist, yet they won't say why I'm racist. Why? Because it's a false assumption, they see that they both can't come up with anything to say in their defense, so they just try avoid the straight answer:I was wrong in calling you racist, that was a false ungrounded assumption.

@everyone

Why would anyone be bothered if someone says "you are a racist", if we could simply choose to see it as a projection and our "problem" is easily solved? There is not even a need to get emotional about it, is there?*

*I'm not advocating to become emotionally numb (which is a drawback of Byron Katie's "The work"). I had to learn that the hard way. Emotions are important and it's good to show how one feels (if one can do it without projecting and judging), just simply by saying "I feel this or that way"... helps tremendously to have a better communication.

Edited by Zweistein

@MrDmitriiV sorry to say that, but you are sounding exactly like the neo nazis in germany. sneaking around not wanting to look into the mirror. that might be a presumption but while we are at the facts i just wanted to state that. i can understand that you are having a tough time and i‘m really sorry for you but i really, really can‘t accept that kind of argumentation. and that might be a human ego but at least it’s humane.