Zweistein

Why do I=you=we exist?

305 posts in this topic

@MrDmitriiV How did you find the courage? Isn't it dangerous to play with fire? ? Could it be that you might find yourself switching from one ideology to the next if you stick around?

@Zweistein I realize the limits of my mind as it is, thus I'm not afraid to challenge my nature into exploring new waters.

Being suicidal for many years helped me weaken my ego. I noticed different masters noticing that close experiences to death/being suicidal may help someone skyrocket on the spiritual path in case they manage to get out of the suicidal mindset.

I will definitely keep an eye on this love-packed thread! :x

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@Zweistein guess we started to have a houseparty again in your house. should we move the party to another place, maybe too many people for a journal? maybe it will even get bigger than 4.

@MrDmitriiV why are you introducing yourself like that? it feels like a no, no, no, no to yourself. i guess you think you know what is making the cold appearance - maybe you do it because you know it...? how should someone approach you with that attitude? it leaves people speechless. i guess it’s nice that you are breaking that circle here, though. question is just: and now? you basically jumped out of a cake and said ta da. here am i - i‘m ice cold. 

guess we are having some hot tea with that, tsuki already set up the water.

you want a cup?

Edited by now is forever

9 hours ago, now is forever said:

yeah @tsuki that’s an infinity loop! they had something like that in the samsung museum of modern art in seoul. can’t remember the artist.

really nice finding that not in a museum, but on your own! 

@now is forever It's the hairdresser's studio that I'm fond of.
For some reason I have always been fascinated with the mirror-tunnel and I noticed it immediately.

When I notice the thought-pattern of infinite strangeloop I immediately recognize that it's just me mistaking my reflection for another person :).
When you mistake the mirror for a door, you may get upset that the other person is not letting you through :D.

@MrDmitriiV Ice and fire mix very well. Did you at least bring some biscuits for the tea?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

6 hours ago, tsuki said:

When I notice the thought-pattern of infinite strangeloop I immediately recognize that it's just me mistaking my reflection for another person :).
When you mistake the mirror for a door, you may get upset that the other person is not letting you through :D.

yes, thats why the mirror analogy is more a symbol for the boundary between yourself and the outer world. it’s important to get it right where the mirror sits at the moment. understanding someone completely is difficult sometimes but feeling for/with others not so much, if you can open up to others.

i have so many nice experiences with underground artists and people living on the street during the last weeks. i get information from them you can’t find anywhere else because they live one of the hardest truths and i try to give them at least attention. realizing they are giving me while i give them. no pity involved just communication and a few coins that can make a difference.

one poet/philosopher read me a poem in the subway, i got a very new newspaper about solidarity, and i bought a man without teath and toes a coffee because that’s what he wanted. couldn’t almost understand what he was saying.

with people in my direct sourrounding, i try not to force myself through with thoughts, but sometimes we have to. and sometimes just feel with them without pity but with accepting their needs and simple wishes. that’s very complex i know... i just realized that we sometimes have to get through by all means if we need to disconstruct some patterns or hierarchy.

so what about you @allofyou where does the mirror get a door? it‘s like in school without teachers, hehe.

guess it’s a rethorical question...

@MrDmitriiV just saw you post some rasist stuff, i guess a cup of tea is lost on you if you don‘t clean it properly of your ego, guess that’s your true dark side.

i don’t drink tea with racists, sorry that’s a clear boundary - and enough to reflect on.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I stated a fact (not opinion) that for whatever reason 95%+ of stage Yellow and above are white males. That's not opinion or hatred but fact. Did I write a single word that blacks are stupid??? NO, I did NOT write it. (Look at the thread). 

So why do you call me racist? 

@now is forever Thank you for calling me a racist anyway, and not even explaining why)

@now is forever Last reply to you.

You called me racist.

I asked why.

You said that I didn't wipe my feet. Did you see my feet? I look at them now and they are clean now. Anyway what do my feet have to do with the question? The answer is that your ego tries to hide and create as many illusions as possible, to such a degree, that you can't even answer a simple question. Deep in your mind you understood that calling me racist wasn't a grounded action, but your ego tried to save itself thru further illusions.

What jokes? I thanked you for perefectly showcasing the limits of stage Green, reminding myself to be grateful to be stage Yellow. 

@Zweistein @tsuki Maybe I don't understand what NowisForever is trying to tell? I'm open to hear any ideas. If you think I'm racist, just tell why)

Edited by MrDmitriiV

@MrDmitriiV i never talked about jokes. and i told you i won’t drink tea with you. why should i tell you something you don‘t even try to figure out yourself? if you didn’t understand what i‘m referring to with sarcasm, i guess you are a little racist, in what dimension i don’t know.

(look at what you‘ve written in the thread yourself)

you are contradicting yourself. in that you didn’t wipe your shoes. it clearly shows.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@now is forever I stated a fact (not opinion) that for whatever reason 95%+ of stage Yellow and above are white males. That's not opinion or hatred but fact. Did I write a single word that blacks are stupid??? NO, I did NOT write it. (Look at the thread). 

So why do you call me racist? 

@MrDmitriiV What are the drawbacks of spiral dynamics? Is that model promoting love and compassion? ?

P.S. What's your source for the 95%+?

Edited by Zweistein

@Zweistein @tsuki Maybe I don't understand what NowisForever is trying to tell? I'm open to hear any ideas. If you think I'm racist, just tell why)

What @now is forever says makes perfect sense to me.

And don't you bully her. That's my job. You're not bullying her.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

20 hours ago, Zweistein said:

Could we agree that healthy codependency is pretty much equal to interdepency?

@now is foreverAfter some more contemplation, I wonder if we as women tend to find ourselves subconsciously drawn to people who need help. We sometimes create a codependency even if it's not wanted or needed, don't we?  I wonder if it's a psychological need or some sort of mother instinct -  what do you think? 

@Zweistein mhhhh what to do if they just show up and involve you in a mess. maybe it’s the other way round. yes i guess we can‘t help that, it’s an instinct.

Edited by now is forever

On 30.7.2018 at 1:43 PM, Zweistein said:

@tsuki I think you should totally see if you like creating? Circles are a good starting point, you know?

I'm feeling so sad right now - am I really ready to leave green behind?  Feeling so nostalgic all of a sudden...

Considering that I understood the drawbacks of spiral dynamics now, I want to revise my previous arrogant statement (above). How could I even dare to think I "left green behind"? ? How could I even dare to assign any stage to my evil ego-identity? 

(I like turning statements into questions nowadays ?)

Edited by Zweistein

23 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Zweistein mhhhh what to do if they just show up and involve you in a mess. maybe it’s the other way round. yes i guess we can‘t help that, it’s an instinct.

If we think they involve us in a mess, it's victim behavior - isn't it?  

So, what do we do with this instinct? Somehow I fail to see the benefits in cases where our help is not wanted... 

1 hour ago, Zweistein said:

P.S. What's your source for the 95%+?

One out of many examples might be Leo's examples of stage Yellow and Torquise humans, didn't u see 'em? 

What are the drawbacks of spiral dynamics? Is that model promoting love and compassion?

No, spiral dynamics isn't about short-term promotion of love. 

Spiral Dynamics is about distilling down societies to their core essence. Instead of just saying "animal" to every animal, we distill them down to different types like cats and dogs, thus making it much easier to sort them out and save a lot of time. 

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

What @now is forever says makes perfect sense to me.

Well I beg you, if you understood what she said, can you please decipher her metaphor ("you didn’t wipe your feet before coming in...") to me? And why do you consider me racist? Can somebody here just simply answer a simple question?

If we think they involve us in a mess, it's victim behavior - isn't it?  

So, what do we do with this instinct? Somehow I fail to see the benefits in cases where our help is not wanted... 

maybe deciding if we can handle it at the moment, because once you get involved it’s difficult to step back again. observating if they can handle it alone? deciding on the interdependence of our action, where does it lead to if we are not stepping in.  and involving them in their own mess, means letting them clean it up by themselves.

in that sense pointing at the mess.

Edited by now is forever

One out of many examples might be Leo's examples of stage Yellow and Torquise humans, didn't u see 'em? 

No, spiral dynamics isn't about short-term promotion of love. 

Spiral Dynamics is about distilling down societies to their core essence. Instead of just saying "animal" to every animal, we distill them down to different types like cats and dogs, thus making it much easier to sort them out and save a lot of time. 

Well I beg you, if you understood what she said, can you please decipher her metaphor ("you didn’t wipe your feet before coming in...") to me? And why do you consider me racist? Can somebody here just simply answer a simple question?

you are constantly trying to teach others  and think you are very wide up on the ladder. but then you are not aware of what you are talking about, fuling racist conversation. at one point you are taking what leo says as a reference to support that you are right, but when it’s against your ego you try to neglect it. so where is the selfreflection?

then you entering the selfreflection area of someone else who is throwing an enlightenment party for her friends, by bringing in unreflected dirt.

i‘m just pointing at your ego manners.

if you are not aware of what could have been sarcastic in your choice of words in the closed thread, i guess it was racist.

and that’s dirt pointing to not being even close to yellow.

you are still on a tea party though.

Edited by now is forever