Zweistein

Why do I=you=we exist?

305 posts in this topic

After cleaning all those mirrors, I got some ringing in my ears now, or wait, is that someone calling? (no, it's not the first time this happens... how many times have I been through the cycle? oh jeeze...)

So, I have always accepted the call and I don't see a reason to refuse this one either. In fact, I'm already on the way ... only counting down the days now to start an intensive period of training in the politics (& issues behind the scenes) of patient advocacy. 

On 25.7.2018 at 9:07 PM, Zweistein said:

In case we=you=I think that my journal is "too good-looking", here is some shadow work for all of us:

Could it be true that we want to be seen?

Could it be true that we want to pretend to be "as smart as possible"?

Could it be true that we feel that it seems impossible to heal our loneliness?

Could it be true that we are addicted to come to this forum to crunch insights?

Could it be true that we are addicted to learning as substitute for unconditional love that we didn't get when we were young?

Could it be true that we fail to live in and really enjoy the present moment when we come here to crunch insights?

Once one is aware - one can choose to surrender or resist. Once one realizes that one has a choice, one can also question whether there is a difference between the two. They seem to be paradox at first, but through contemplating they can become one and the same "thing". Surrender vs. resistance becomes surrender = resistance. (I learned that from @tsuki ;) - Thank you!!!!).

2 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

(I learned that from @tsuki ;) - Thank you!!!!).

@Zweistein Hahaha thank you for your recognition, although I feel like you knew exactly which questions ask to pull my intuition :D

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

48 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein Hahaha thank you for your recognition, although I feel like you knew exactly which questions ask to pull my intuition :D

To "me" our conversations with @now is forever feel like this:

IMG_20180808_123105.jpg

@Zweistein there is a story from a friend of mine - she met a man on the street with her doughter. the man asked if it was her only child and she said yes and he said: one child is dictatorship, two children is war but three children is democracy. there is something to it.

just a wisdom. non personal.

thank you for the surrender = resistance analogy.

i had something like that in mind, too, but only as an option, became more aware of it - the question is just where to surrender and where to resist. and still be like a child.

chaos magic is just one hell of a thing.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

@Zweistein there is a story from a friend of mine - she met a man on the street with her doughter. the man asked if it was her only child and she said yes and he said: one child is dictatorship, two children is war but three children is democracy. there is something to it.

just a wisdom. non personal.

haha, so true :ph34r:

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

...and discovering some order in it feels like heaven :x

@Zweistein hahaha i’m in berlin - there is a lot of order :x you know that already, so what am i telling you. from order to order.

On 6.8.2018 at 8:06 PM, Zweistein said:

So, I have always accepted the call and I don't see a reason to refuse this one either. In fact, I'm already on the way ... only counting down the days now to start an intensive period of training in the politics (& issues behind the scenes) of patient advocacy. 

But this time, I'm quite sure that it will be different, because as I go on this ("hero's") journey I have learned to ask myself: 

• Am I taking enough care of myself first before I help others?
  • Am I saying "no" often enough?
  • Isn't it enough?

As long as I can answer these 3 questions with a "yes" I know I will be at peace.

If you read this and it peaked your interest (maybe you are a woman, too?) - this book will open your eyes:
Maureen Murdock "The heroine's journey" (and again, thank you @Emerald for suggesting this book!)

Sooo, question of the day: Am I still lying to myself? ?

Of course. Would I be here otherwise? ?

?=?

How am I still the devil?

Have I really worked through all my issues with men? No.

How about my collective ego - am I completely independent from any kind of liberal/green identity? No.

Got some work to do my friends. Some serious work that probably requires that I leave this forum. ?

On 8.08.2018 at 7:00 PM, now is forever said:

@now is forever Zooming ;)

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Edited by Zweistein

So, it feels like there is no more need to go on anymore hero's/heroine's journey?

Could that possibly be true?

I think I learned enough here to say good-bye. I will check messages, if anyone wants to stay in touch.

@Zweistein Good bye!