Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Path A vs Path B to "Stable Enlightenment" (2 out of infinite)

3 posts in this topic

What I am calling "stable enlightenment" here would be what the lives of some of the current spiritual leaders which come to mind may look like.

Mooji, Ruper Spira, Sadhguru, Fred David, Adyashanti, Eckhart T. - list goes on

Path A

From what I have learned thus far and what it seems to me is that Path A to enlightenment is not common (yet) but maybe down the road it will be.

There are people who know nothing about spirituality who take drugs like mushrooms/lsd/dmt for fun/tripping out etc

Select few of these people may get a breakthrough experience in which they see the ALL/Absolute and learn about their true self and construct of reality as a result.

you can see common trip reports of breakthroughs and becoming everything/everywhere/infinite. 

but these people normally return to their ego-self soon after 1-2 day 1 week or so... as they know not what they have witnessed.. being unaware of it, and not actively seeking it..

now this "glimpse" inducded and brought on by the susbtance consumed is not as strong as awakening brought on by Path B 

what is path B? that is the path where one learns about this information, and pursues it - chases it, looks for it

in process, the person does many self-inquriy, meditations, exercises and goes thru a slow process of detachment and on this journey, as insights are recieved, they are slowly intergrated... now to that someone on this path, having already intergrated knowledge/teachings/insights into their life... when they see the absolute/have the awakening, it's rather easier for them to go into the stable enlightment state . the last state of bliss

so my questions is that i have seen many videos on youtube where people during satsang/meets having moment of awakening and they just start laughing/crying same time but they are at peace vs not being at peace when they come up to ask the questions

is this that person's first glimpse/awakening during their spirtual path? and now having seen the TRUTH they feel liberated in that moment - but it will again take time now to intergrate?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei

One should not think that if the phenomenon has happened once, if a glimpse has happened once, then what is the need to do anything more. Tuning will be disturbed many times even though first glimpse has happened. One has to continue effortlessly going into meditation, till his meditation is ripened. 

The path B is pure physicality. In the end, there is no physical or spiritual, is all one. There are specific exercises of Breath and Kundalini channeling of energy to burn up the body in order to achieve a higher stage of awareness, it has nothing to do with concepts of the mind.