NoSelfSelf

There is no end

13 posts in this topic

This enlightment work doesnt have an ending there is infinite stages to it when you think this is it you find it goes deeper and deeper without the ending...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Enlightenment doesn't end because you will never "end". Imagine when you die and awaken to another existence, that will be enlightening.

@Highest no i meant stages of it doesnt end always another level

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Sadhguru says that he knows human mechanizm from It's origin to it's ultimate. All the mystical dimension and all.

Plus he says there is nothing new that's been said over 10 000years. When Adiyogi came and started propounding the science of Yoga. Since then nothing new has been said and never will be. Everything that is possible to humans has been said by him. 

So think twice ;)

You cannot love what you need.

Indeed, the end is the Awakening, from there are infinite Awakenings ;) 

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Highest no i meant stages of it doesnt end always another level

yes

i agree. this is a very deep knowing indeed

unsure about the awakened state but the ego-states during the search... those can be scary with this

take someone going thru a negative trip or even a negative time in general

the depression feeds of the negative emotion... and since we manifest that emotion which we feel, the incredibly dense negative emotions compound and multiply and increase exponentially

so when one asks/thinks "can it get any worse?" it actually freekin does!

lame but real example, let's say if we can quantify pain somehow... like if someone was feeling the pain of 1000 bee stings

and they feel can it get any worse... that pain level will increase from 1000 to 10,000 to 100,000 and so on... without end

and awareness being what it is, WILL BE AWARE OF EACH OF THOSE INCREMENTS.... that's why people who get stuck in those hellish trips.. they really truly are in hell... seems like eternity also!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Salvijus Thats nonsense there is noone who knows everything dont trust someone who thinks he knows everything there are million things that are not even discovered

13 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Salvijus Thats nonsense there is noone who knows everything dont trust someone who thinks he knows everything there are million things that are not even discovered

**infinite things which aren't yet discovered.

there cannot be a finite #

Love Is The Answer

45 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Well that's what he says. Wether it's true or not I don't know and you don't know either. So better stay silent and not say anything that you don't know.

What I known - I know, what I do not know - I do not know. #Sadhguru

Come to think of it. It does make sense what sadhguru says.

Yes, Consciousness is infinite. But mind is not. Mind can only have a finite number of dimensions. A body can have only a finite number of chakras. What is possible for humans may not be physically possible for animals.

So it makes sense that this body and mind has only a finite number of possibilities. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Salvijus im talking about the states of enlightement i dont think you know what im talking about if you havent had one yourself

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

**infinite things which aren't yet discovered.

there cannot be a finite #

If they aint discovered how do you know they are there :-D 

-1/12 is Infinity 

7 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

how can you know that ? 

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Salvijus im talking about the states of enlightement i dont think you know what im talking about if you havent had one yourself

yee, you talking about some stuff you made up 

16 hours ago, Dodo said:

If they aint discovered how do you know they are there :-D 

you dont need to find something for you to know it's there

for example, there is a proof in mathematics which tells us that maths is infinte... not the counting numbers aspect. but overall. like the number of different branches of maths, various formulas and relations are infinte

Love Is The Answer