Beck Masi

Most Important Things To Get Rid For Self Actualizing

28 posts in this topic

I've been been a fan of Leo for about three months or so and I've heard a couple of things about what he thinks we should cut, but can you guys make a list of a few things that are some of the most important and that you find or found effective.

If I were to choose one thing, I'd definitely be FACEBOOK.

Stupid people that waste your time and drain your energy. Those people who drag you down and make you miserable and only leech from you and don't give anything back are the worst of the worst, there is nothing that's more hindering to self-actualization.

Then videogames and tv shows. Social media is fine and can be used a lot for self-actualization if done right. 

57 minutes ago, Jawor said:

If I were to choose one thing, I'd definitely be FACEBOOK.

Facebook can be used in a smart way too ;) 

Message checking all day long. My recommendation is to do three 20 minute intervals throughout the day that you can check and respond to messages, emails, and texts. Otherwise, unplug.

@Rasmus Does your screen name relate to the band of the same name?

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

For me, it's most certainly caffeine and junk food. Nothing hinders my progress more than getting the jitters and not being able to concentrate. Feeling fatigued after the comedown of a sugar rush or from eating too many chips isn't exactly helpful either.

Red wine..?

i remember, in one of Leo's , video reports. Something..like...he said, with regard to smoking, either cigarettes, or weed.... Something, " like...." Stop that right away....or cut that out...."  

Hanh......as if it is that easy to quit cigs or weed..,

but I like the way Leo does say it, like it shouldn't even be an issue or stumbling block in the first place, so "cut that out"... Yeah, obviously, start on level ground at least.... And then grasp the reins, so to speak, on your life...

Edited by cly

For me it's pretty much everything outside of enlightenment, basic needs, and my life purpose.

• Facebook and useless internet surfing
  • Compulsive shopping
  • Toxic relationships
  • Criticism and Judgement
  • Fictional books
  • TV, series and movies 
Edited by Ivelina

5 hours ago, Rasmus said:

@Emerald Wilkins It doesn't, but do you like that band? I heard about them before.

I don't know them that well. They had a hit song when I was in high school, and I liked it. 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

2 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

I don't know them that well. They had a hit song when I was in high school, and I liked it. 

I just like to switch up my name and my profile pic once in a while to keep things fresh. The forum features this option for a reason :P I don't really care about recognition value of my account, so every time it's a different name and pic. As long as they stand out and sound good lol.

1 hour ago, Rasmus said:

I just like to switch up my name and my profile pic once in a while to keep things fresh. The forum features this option for a reason :P I don't really care about recognition value of my account, so every time it's a different name and pic. As long as they stand out and sound good lol.

Have we spoken on here before?

@Emerald Wilkins We haven't, but I always love reading your posts, they are advanced and high quality, which is more of a rarety in this forum.

2 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

Have we spoken on here before?

@Emerald Wilkins If you know The Alchemist and The Son, you know Rasmus.

Trying to get rid of things is just introducing more scarcity in your life. It's more effective to actually add things which make you feel good. When the time is right, the bad things will automatically fall away out of your experience because they have been overtaken by the good things.

Easier said than done but if you stick with it and give it time it will always work, no exceptions.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

2 hours ago, Rasmus said:

@Emerald Wilkins We haven't, but I always love reading your posts, they are advanced and high quality, which is more of a rarety in this forum.

Thank you. :)

57 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I've seen those names. I was actually wondering with The Son and Rasmus both how they had gotten such a high number of posts/reputation point without my having seen them before. It all makes sense now. ;)

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

You don't stalk me, do you? :P cool to see that you know my last two names, I wonder if you know my first name I had here tho...anyway, there won't be much names because I requested to delete my account one week ago. Still waiting to get deleted, Leo takes his time. Maybe later I'll make a new acc