Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moreira

Does consciousness implies understanding?

1 post in this topic

Have you ever woku up feeling like a braindead zombie, groggy, like your brain desnt work properly?

In summer sometimes I take a nap, and if the temperature is excessive I wake up like this, that what happened me today.

The reflexion I had was terrifying:

I wope up and sat in a coach, turn on Tv but I was completey lost, my ego wasnt there, even the pure awareness, our deep essence wasnt also there.

For some minutes I want conscius of anything, life was happening but I wasnt aware of anything, just like being unconscious, one of the lowest stages of awareness.

I thought this is what experienced my grandma when had dementia, and most of old people who have brain attacks, staring to the infinite, you look them through the eyes and there's nobody in the other side. You talk to them but nobody is hearing or recognising you.

I was terrified to the posibility that when we die we will experience this NO-consciousness. These minutes that took to recover the whitness condition, the perciever who I am, felt like a hell. 

I can accept the death of my body, the death of my character that I'm interpreting, but losing the awareness is pure anihilation and feels like being a leaf in the wind, powerless, nothingness.

Leo talked in a amazing video about the Infinite Intelligence, when he experinced absolute infinity and absolute intelligence. 

How can we explain these low consciousness states with zero intelligence? Are these payoffs of being human?

What about people with severe brain injuries that spend their lifetime being a vegetable without consciousness? Will them be liberated after death of their nightmare of ignorance?