Buba

Weird sensations in my chest and belly

3 posts in this topic

Yesterday at night I noticed weird sensations which as if were visiting my chest, belly and balls subsequently. It is like tickling. As if something wants to come out. I relaxed and let it come out, but it did not. It was like sneezing or farting feeling which comes, but you cant do that, you just feel like sneezing or farting, but it just does not come out. So as this sensation did not come out, I decided to bring it out with force. I stretched my body several times, but it did not come out. I could not sleep. Now I still have these sensations. They are not that unpleasant, I just want them to come out. I also feel like laughing hysterically without any reason. 

These sensations are not that strange to me. Because I had them when I was a kid. I would stretch myself many times to bring them out. As if it is electricity accumulated in my body. What to do? I dont know any spiritual practices except meditation.

@Buba are you practicing any kind of spiritual technique? Do you have any idea why those energies emerged? 

On 6/28/2018 at 5:10 PM, Malelekakis said:

@Buba are you practicing any kind of spiritual technique? Do you have any idea why those energies emerged? 

Hi, I meditated for 5 months and experienced dark night of the soul for around 40 days. I dont meditate anymore, but I throw myself into emptiness, nothingness in daily life when my mind wants me to lean on it.