Victor Mgazi

What does the Kundalini Awakening have to do with Spiritual Enlightenment?

28 posts in this topic

There is no Enlightenment without Kundalini. 

I'm not sure why but I find myself believing that there are a series of spiritual enlightenment experiences and the awakening is the ultimate goal where one is liberated and becomes one with god.

The Kundalini Awakening seems to entertain (if I may use that word) the idea but I don't want to approach this "awakening" in a fixed manner. 

@Quanty how are you certain about this? 

@Leo Gura what do I need to access your booklist. 

I already tried but it seems like there are steps that I'm not aware of that need to be taken. 

7 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

I'm not sure why but I find myself believing that there are a series of spiritual enlightenment experiences and the awakening is the ultimate goal where one is liberated and becomes one with god.

The Kundalini Awakening seems to entertain (if I may use that word) the idea but I don't want to approach this "awakening" in a fixed manner. 

@Quanty how are you certain about this? 

I've been there, and I'm there. I keep in the middle. 

3 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

@Quanty I'm not really sure what that means. Are you practicing it or something...how are you certain? 

@Leo Gura

I'm a student of the flying dragon dear companion. I speak from experience only. 

Edited by Quanty

@Quanty When you say flying dragon I imagine you are referring to the Kundalini. 

I've read about the necessary steps that must be taken for the Kundalini to awaken. 

1 purifying and disciplining the nadis.

2 activating the Chakras. 

3 awakening sushumna. 

Have you been taught why this is necessary and how exactly you can fulfill these requirements? 

22 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

@Quanty When you say flying dragon I imagine you are referring to the Kundalini. 

I've read about the necessary steps that must be taken for the Kundalini to awaken. 

1 purifying and disciplining the nadis.

2 activating the Chakras. 

3 awakening sushumna. 

Have you been taught why this is necessary and how exactly you can fulfill these requirements? 

I'm flying my friend, I have awakened, i know how to heal with energy, psychic abilities, etc (not very important, the healing is) and still doing it every day to a new level.