okulele

What do you know?

43 posts in this topic

I tend to be a superconductor and reflect. 

I don't tend in any direction, reflect on this.

Healing

Edited by Quanty

But then that would be slavish, if you needed words to manifest automatically with no relation to you, they are you, and I am silent, watching you, and in some way also reflecting on you in the eyes you see, and can't you see this? I don't see the point, only the angle, and we can slide wherever you want into the pond, but I have stagnated enough, and beginning to evaporate and distil the medicine for you all. I see you as you see me, and I can be you as you can be me, and a bee can see if it is travelling to flowers, single events in a tenfold fashion. Trying to create a system in the past that relates to the present seen from the future.

Let the magic words be, go to the point :) 

Come down from there.

Edited by Quanty

Did you see there, I was skipping on stones in a way that the skipping was already done before I started!

Step 281

Above All Else I Seek Knowledge.

Above all else seek Knowledge, for Knowledge will give you all else that you need. You will seek Knowledge with total conviction when you realize that any other avenue of endeavor and any other use of your mind and body will be hopeless and will lead you into greater confusion. For without Knowledge, you can only learn that you need Knowledge, and with Knowledge, all true learning will proceed. Your past has already taught you the great need for Knowledge. You need not learn this again and again. Why repeat the same lesson over and over, thinking that it will yield for you a different result?

Of yourself you can do nothing. Without Knowledge you can only generate more imagination. Therefore, there is one answer to your one greatest need, and the one answer will meet all other needs that emanate from your one great need. Your need is fundamental and the response to your need is fundamental. There is no complexity here, for in essence you need Knowledge to live meaningfully. You need Knowledge to advance. You need Knowledge to realize your True Self. You need Knowledge to fulfill your destiny in the world. Without Knowledge, you will simply wander around and come once again to realize that you need Knowledge.

This is a day of thanksgiving, for your prayers have been answered. Your need has been responded to. The gift has been given to you to reclaim your Knowledge. Above all else seek that which will serve everything through you. In this, your need and the remedy for your life will become simple, and you will be able to proceed in certainty and patience, becoming a consistent student of Knowledge. Day by day you are reclaiming your True Self. Day by day you are escaping all else that seeks to pull you into the darkness of confusion. Day by day that which is unreal begins to disintegrate and that which is genuine begins to emerge.

Upon the hour today remember and affirm this great truth— that you seek Knowledge above all else. In your deeper meditation practices, allow yourself to enter stillness. Allow your life to be transformed. Allow Knowledge to emerge so that you may be a vehicle for its expression, for in this you will find happiness.

Practice 281: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

I have to come down a fair way to know where I am.

You have gotten the light to creep into your system. Now what?

My body system and any body system is the only gate to knowledge. One does not need to seek what already is there. By discovering the being and the gaps in the being, one accesses the whole existence and non existence. So seeking knowledge is pointless. 

Edited by Quanty

@Quanty There you go my friend, healing is your thang. Teach me the medicine. Continue to conflict me and destroy me, even thought you seem not the threatening figure you at first portrayed yourself to be. This occurs in public situations? How does the healing unfold? Do people think they are in for a while until they realise they are reflecting you in themselves and they are quiet the whole time, and then you say something like expecting them to show you who you are, while you are being it, and so you tell yourself who you are. You know that's you and they never realised you reflected them in the first place? Were they doing it the whole time? When is your will in place only this Knowledge can work, I think either through request from the world or in your own inaction you may chose to jump ahead into the know. A quantum leap. You might need to go on impulse for a while. With full focus and presence (no mind) with-out thoughts. No mind is not an option, the step ahead is already occurring. Get lost. And you will be found. This is necessary for you to see. Haha I don't mind this either, but it is happening. And you are a part of it, nothing to tie up, it will remain open until your purpose is fulfilled or sealed into reality like a neatly wrapped package which you will never find unless you open. That will be your heart, when you abandon it to Knowledge and it is itself in a state of death, it will be gone, and you will know it in yourself wherever you are, and do something to serve it with your new energy because it is lacking in the world.

I don't mind matter, but mind matters to me.

Edited by Hotaka

Should I stop caring about mind and it's stories? Should I stop making systems that are self sustainable but useless in orientation, when the universe is 4d and constantly changing between past and future at the same time. It is not moving but in full movement, what is there to be conscious of?

Then I am still and in a place of belief, not still but in full opinion, on point, and in the point changing at all times infinitely? That could be what it is like experiencing all the points in the universe, the relationship between them all in real time and in every single molecule. Feeling all the possibilities of what the relationship could have been like, while actualizing my own in one tiny point, and only for an instant, of course this would be useless. Then the gaps between in some way may help me know where to place that point, and the bigger the perspective the better the point? Infinite perspective? The bigger perspectives come only from a still mind, I know this, but how does it become multiple and multiple dimensional? And what is the point of it all?

@Mikael89 But see I don't even have awareness or consciousness, I could be staring at the light in the face and still there is no sensation, only images like a projection on the visual image in the inner projector. Try looking at a light for long enough and notice the black spot it leaves. So the awareness that you idolise is your own shadow, cause it is leaving a black mark, meaning it was only a projection, and you did not see it had no content, it was like a glove that was placed on you which you reacted to by retracting or being occluded by it, allowing it to have space in your body. Every picture fits in it's own shape, and this is what is beautiful, but also harmful. It is already what it is in the right place, supposedly for the universe (but not for us). But how can we use this to the best of our abilities to discover who or what WE are, we will have to challenge the universe in some way maybe

I see two movements here, one is the digestion of consciousness with reality (like).

And another is the quantum leap of in the gap before having gone there, from a higher perspective like a coat hanger overseeing past and future. (This allows for things to go smoothly in the long term and from a greater and higher perspective.

So there is a likeness that comes from the reflection of your soul with reality in your body and environment, and then there is an inner discernment that has to come from a Higher form of Guidance. This is Knowledge. This sees achievement in it's proper place.

Funny enough here is an example of the coat hanger effect, when I make a mistake such as the one above where I accidentally didn't close the brackets, I can say it was a mistake on my behalf, but not really because it fitted right in it's proper place also for the absolute meaning I was conveying that someone could recognise either consciously or subconsciously.

'And another is the quantum leap of in the gap before having gone there, from a higher perspective like a coat hanger overseeing past and future. (This allows for things to go smoothly in the long term and from a greater and higher perspective.'

Don't worry, I don't have to make the bracket on this point open on the end, but yet it is still relevant, something put in brackets (bracketing) could show an awareness that is developing now, that in the future can look back over your experience, like a coat-hanger, so that future now, is actually open to the whole universe now, and is either a possibility or an actuality right now in the future.

I don't know if I have made myself clear, sometimes we can produce bubbles in our awareness that are infinite like the perspective of an enlightenment experience that is in the future and involves seeing ourself and all our interactions from the past, but right now, in both places, entanglement of a sort between the you of now and the you of the future, as you interact between two realms of infinite possibilities. 0808

Edited by Hotaka

Who has what? Everywhere I c.

I am aware of that the words here make you believe that the reflection in them has an end point. So in a sense you see me very clearly, but in another no, because I will be doing something later.

Unless you really have pinpointed me in my location in the grid, then that is another story and you must indeed be connected to collective consciousness in the present, dwelling in the 'silent state' (a state of it's own, beyond time and space). Or beyond the grid. You should then have something to say to me.

There is no having here it dwells within me yes, as you wish.

Something will be subconscious at some point, and then how do you know where it is? I don't know, we'll see, keep breathing, it is the best service you can do right now, better than ever, less subject to rigidity more object to subjectivity.

How it is related to your awareness is what you make of it, in the end the absoluteness of consciousness has no foundation or grounds in a changing environment, Knowledge is different, it is there whether you are blind or not, but you are active, reflecting it as you already are, but now self-cognising, not of your consciousness, but what you make of it, and the possibilities there.

Yet once you leap beyond possibilities you are in simplicity. More learning I guess. (this is a self-feeding cycle, without letting go of learning, and you must be seeing from many angles). to know what isn't and what is (still in idealism, unless you see that isn't and is already are, unless you think, then that isn't what you think it is, the thought is) you could speak truth then

Diagnose it and eliminate it, with analytical meditation if you need it, and you will be safe from confusion or conclusion, don't worry about what it does, look at what it does not. It will move around you without you knowing, it will change you. You must identify this ego, beyond qualitative facades, and consciousness will be what is doing that, not you.

This is consciousness, the moving of particles around a central intelligence, EGO. Knowledge knows this, and thus it knows that this I all revolve around is baseless unless useful to the collective in some way, but still of no use to me unless I can show it for what it is, to reveal Knowledge, and what EGO is doing in it's way! In some way then I enter a whirlpool of confusion until all are fused into one.

I am confused. I can or not, it makes no difference, who needs me in the room?

I don't try to know what I c. I do seek Knowledge.

Look directly at this, and you will c without Knowledge. You have proved the existence of Knowledge, you can look at c, without knowing anything other than c, then Knowledge was seeing in the Mean Time in your words, sea what I Mean is >c?

You may permeate it or dodge it, which will you choose? And for what? Should we assimilate consciousness into our vocabulary or dodge it? That is your individual choice in Knowledge, and based on Knowledge, you may choose either pathway, empty or full, delineated or non delineated, which will you choose? This must be important.

You don't even c Knowledge, and neither do (I<K) while I'm in it saying something. I can see I<K (words) or I can see (I<K) (Knowledge that is in the brackets beyond my self, faith). I am smaller than Knowledge, it is already there, and I use this Knowledge for that. And I can constantly feed myself with these bubbles by preparing for the future, and I can use these as actualities, and they may be just overlapping dreams in the realm of possibility, yet they are being modified by Knowledge as I put them on the shelf, just like my relationship with a book can change after I put it on the shelf and do action, then return to it, why not?

This=K I don't know.

Just making a point.